Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Production Status Codes (My Tesla)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
that's great. this might mean that my status for #502 EU might finally move out of "Your Roadster is scheduled for build".......! or maybe there are many US or JP models to build at this point....... we'll see.......

Hey felixtb!

Nice to hear that you get #502 EU (I have #501 EU). I assume that the status code on your My Tesla page is also outdated. Mine went thru "Body Assembly", "Chassis Assembly" and "Body and Chassis Testing" in one week! When did you place your order?

ordered in early December I think. but have a few specialty options........... so I think they said it would take longer............ and its a sport........ we'll see. tesla Zurich told me about mid march. how long from start of production till delivery? if we know that I can work backwards and see when it should start cycling through the factory.

/fb

aha! it has finally moved into: Your Roadster began production in the Paint Factory. so now I guess it is en route! great I am getting very excited just thinking about picking it up at the end of march. I'll take the ride back to Lausanne in stride and will probably stop over with some friends in bern

/felix b.

aha! it has finally moved into: Your Roadster began production in the Paint Factory. so now I guess it is en route! great I am getting very excited just thinking about picking it up at the end of march. I'll take the ride back to Lausanne in stride and will probably stop over with some friends in bern

/felix b.
You have EU #502? Weird! Since I'm waiting on #510, which is already done, it's in testing right now.

So, if you stop in Bern ( or in Murten ) you could look at my roadster, too!
And if you get delivery before march 13th may be you would like to join on a driving course at Lignieres track?!

/felix b.

05.04.2011 - Your Roadster began production in the Paint Factory

Something like this?

2.jpg

Update!

14.02.2011 - Your Roadster is scheduled for build
05.04.2011 - Your Roadster began production in the Paint Factory
06.04.2011 - Your Roadster is in the Body Assembly factory

How did they paint it so fast? Maybe they just throw a bucket full of green paint over the pieces of the car and then let a lightning hit them. Yeah, that's realistic.