Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Owners in Alberta

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm not sure I'm ready to be involved in anything too formal but at the very least we can't try and coordinate some meet ups. I'll probably try to organize something to show my wrapped car (as promised) after I get it back (tomorrow). Ultimately we should aim for a meetup in March or so to include some of the March car recipients. Not sure what a good venue would be. I wonder if we should have a group on here and if so what that buys us.

I'm not sure I'm ready to be involved in anything too formal but at the very least we can't try and coordinate some meet ups. I'll probably try to organize something to show my wrapped car (as promised) after I get it back (tomorrow). Ultimately we should aim for a meetup in March or so to include some of the March car recipients. Not sure what a good venue would be. I wonder if we should have a group on here and if so what that buys us.
I need to wash my car (this is a loosing battle lately with the weather here) but would love to see your car - maybe this weekend with the holiday and all?

The car is done wrapping and has winter wheels on now.
Maybe we could have a small meetup somewhere for anyone who wants to meet, owners or non owners. For me it would probably have to be on Monday (family day) as this weekend has apparently been filled with places to go and chores to do. Not sure how many people have this day off but we could meet somewhere in the afternoon if that works. Not sure where to suggest but maybe a shopping mall. Even if this doesn't work I'm happy to meet up individually in the next week or so.

The car is done wrapping and has winter wheels on now.
Maybe we could have a small meetup somewhere for anyone who wants to meet, owners or non owners. For me it would probably have to be on Monday (family day) as this weekend has apparently been filled with places to go and chores to do. Not sure how many people have this day off but we could meet somewhere in the afternoon if that works. Not sure where to suggest but maybe a shopping mall. Even if this doesn't work I'm happy to meet up individually in the next week or so.
I'm available Monday afternoon...
2pm at Westbrook Mall near the Starbucks?

I'm available Monday afternoon...
2pm at Westbrook Mall near the Starbucks?

Funnily enough that was one of the places I was considering. I probably have to head out before 4 PM but hopefully that's lots of time for our first meet. Hopefully others can come but I'll show up either way.

Just to prepare any takers, my car currently has rim blades (red rim protectors) on one side and not the other. I wrote about this elsewhere but I had put these on all four winter wheels as I wanted to try them out - both functionally and color wise. Unfortunately 1 of my winter tires was in bad shape and I ended up replacing two tires in the end. Between this and having the TPMS sensors replaced, the rim blades got a bit mangled by the tire shop and I ended up removing the rimblades from two of the wheels and one of the remaining wheels has damage to the rim blade. I may remove them all but I wanted to leave a couple on for now so I can decide if I like them (and would order some more) or will forget about them.

I'll try my best to make it. Pretty sure I can make it.
I just detailed the car... if the weather holds out it should look good. I'm surprised how many swirl marks I have already. Never had a solid black paint - always some metallic finish which seems to hide the swirls better. Looking forward to seeing the next-gen seats as there is still no word on when I will get mine.

I will try to make it as well. But more unlikely than likely. Depends on how the Family Day plans are going and the kids. I would love to see the Blue Metallic in person, since I was between that and Black. Still have time to change it. If I don't make it hope you guys have a good meet up!

I will try to make it as well. But more unlikely than likely. Depends on how the Family Day plans are going and the kids. I would love to see the Blue Metallic in person, since I was between that and Black. Still have time to change it. If I don't make it hope you guys have a good meet up!
Great even to get a few people together and this will probably be relatively short. We should definitely plan a larger scale meetup when some of the march/April vehicles arrive and maybe get some of the original alberta "pioneers" to show up too. In th meantime if anyone wants to check out the wrap, color or seats just PM me.