Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla moving into old Infiniti dealership in North East Ohio.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is very similar to what TM did in Devon. PA. Old dealership renovated with larger parking area than 'needed'. Actually, Devon, and now I suspect this facility, will be a delivery/service hub. There will be many teslas offloaded here and put on private transports to individuals/other smaller TM locations. Devon has been open for a couple months only and the parking area always has at least 10-15 model Ss on the lot and trucks coming and going often.

edit: also, IF TM can ramp up production and bring the model 3 to the level of mass market they will need all the parking space they can get.:wink:

The choice of city is curious. If Tesla had a mean bone in their corporation they'd have put one in Toledo or someplace close to Michigan to put a finger in the Michigan Dealer's Association's eye. "We don't want one in MI anymore, we'll sell out of Ohio."

The choice of city is curious. If Tesla had a mean bone in their corporation they'd have put one in Toledo or someplace close to Michigan to put a finger in the Michigan Dealer's Association's eye. "We don't want one in MI anymore, we'll sell out of Ohio."
It would be nice, but Tesla already reached a compromise with Ohio legislators that only allows for 3 locations (Columbus, Cincinnati, and Cleveland) long before the Michigan law came into question. Service centers in Cleveland and Chicago, and test drives in Windsor are the best they can manage for now.

Just stopped by. It looks absolutely beautiful at night. It's very close to the road so people driving by can see right through the windows. Two Model S's on display and one chassis. The place looks 99% ready to go. Here are some pics:
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    801.7 KB · Views: 178
I'll take pics on Sunday for sure. I also just learned that the Devon, PA store just got their first P85D test vehicle. Due to legal/insurance considerations, customers cannot yet drive, but can get a ride from a Tesla employee. I am hoping that maybe Cleveland also got a P85D for their grand opening celebration? That would sure be a nice way to kick off the festivities, rides in a P85D!