Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Motors: Please post a new video of the Tesla Factory

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey tdelta1000. Got your request for some more shots of the factory. You might want to check out next Tuesday's "Inside Tesla". I think you'll like what you see :)

Just arrived in New York for our opening at The Westchester. The store looks great! Hope to see some of you this weekend!

GeorgeB

Good morning GeorgeB.

I'm getting ready to head up from Maryland to help you celebrate the opening of your new store.

Coming with a pocket full of questions from a little circle of folks around here eagerly awaiting the arrival of the S.

Any plans to bring the 4 Signature colors to DC?

Hey tdelta1000. Got your request for some more shots of the factory. You might want to check out next Tuesday's "Inside Tesla". I think you'll like what you see :)

Just arrived in New York for our opening at The Westchester. The store looks great! Hope to see some of you this weekend!

GeorgeB

There is nothing that gives me more confidence that Tesla is going to do the right thing for their customers day in and day out than seeing a post from GeorgeB on TMC.

GeorgeB

Mr. B.... WOW!!! Thanks for considering my request. Mr. B your commitment to making the Model S and Tesla Motors one number is quite astonishing. Thanks for make my request a reality. Godspeed and I look forward to the first post on the TM web site.

they make a beautiful job with their video's!!!!!!!!!

impressive work of those robots!
All I could think of with all those robots and no people :tongue::
021.gif