Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Motors: Please post a new video of the Tesla Factory

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hahah! That's the truth!
And when he's too busy, Morgan Freeman or the kid from 'A Christmas Story' could fill in.

So cool to see the paint shop in work. That red car (looked like the production red) was awesome. I'm really hoping they've hit a home run with the production on this. It's about time an American designed, American engineered and American built car again hit the roads at this high of a level.

Thank you George B and Tesla Motors for taking us on a trip into the awesome and cutting edge Tesla Factory. I think the "Inside Tesla" series gave us all a great sense of how Tesla planed to produce the Model S, Model X and future product offerings. Thanks...future Model S owner.

Thank you George B and Tesla Motors for taking us on a trip into the awesome and cutting edge Tesla Factory. I think the "Inside Tesla" series gave us all a great sense of how Tesla planed to produce the Model S, Model X and future product offerings. Thanks...future Model S owner.

I think the inside Tesla just made me more anxious (and the drive!!) - but it is awesome to see everything running
Seeing the factory as it was being set up compared to today is :biggrin: