Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Motors only $9 million in bank?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Please be thoughtful

I would like to encourage the kind people of Tesla Motors Club to be sensitive when posting on this subject. Remember that the individual so casually identified by TTAC has a life, a career and a reputation. As someone who was named in the press during the January debacle, I bitterly resent the invasion of my privacy.

Respectfully,

Lisa, the Sassy Editor.

If it really was Zhou who voluntarily wrote the letter for the employees (of course there is some doubt about this), I don't think it's really Musk who's wrong here, as it's meant to be sent to the other employees, and not to the public.

Anyways, anytime this kind of thing happens it's just depressing, which is why I tend to avoid topics like this (and also TTAC, which seems to love these kind of topics). Hopefully Zhou can move on and the company can move on.

Email this evening from Elon:

Graham,

Thank you for your note. I agree with you that people are looking for reassurance that Tesla will survive to service their Roadsters. I am currently working on a blog that will outline the plan that we are following to ensure Tesla’s success. I believe seeing the validity of the plan will put these concerns to rest.

Elon