Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S CPO Website - Now Live

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
And it's gone. How did you find that one? I'm looking for that exact car and have notifications with Ev-cpo hunter, didn't see it. How'd you? That's an awesome deal too, sub 55k AP is rare.

That car was added to EV-CPO on 3/7/2017 9:25 PM and removed 3/8/2017 9:25 AM, so the alerts should have picked it up. If you PM me your details of the alert(s), I can look into it when I get back on Monday to see why you didn't get an alert notification.

that one actually had the pics of pano roof and not body color.

Not quite.
Screenshot_1.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: Cyclone
IMG_9485.PNG
IMG_9486.PNG
And it's gone. How did you find that one? I'm looking for that exact car and have notifications with Ev-cpo hunter, didn't see it. How'd you? That's an awesome deal too, sub 55k AP is rare.

No notifications here, I just check ev-CPO from time to time and it was just added a couple hours earlier. Just good timing I guess.

Had to take a screenshot of that one the price was pretty surprising.

Somebody got a heck of a deal.

View attachment 217774 View attachment 217775

No notifications here, I just check ev-CPO from time to time and it was just added a couple hours earlier. Just good timing I guess.

Had to take a screenshot of that one the price was pretty surprising.

Somebody got a heck of a deal.

I bought an identical one with 22K miles less and with leather seats an year ago for exactly $10k more !. And now I am at 42k miles same as this car. Even the VIN is pretty close.

I have a 2014 Model S P85D with Autodrive and most options (no rear seats or cold weather package) that comes off lease in Dec, 2017 with 36,000 miles. It has a $69,000 residual value. Deciding whether I should buy it out or get a Model 3 (if ready by then :)

I have a 2014 Model S P85D with Autodrive and most options (no rear seats or cold weather package) that comes off lease in Dec, 2017 with 36,000 miles. It has a $69,000 residual value. Deciding whether I should buy it out or get a Model 3 (if ready by then :)
If you love the car it's a good price. For comparison: 85 kWh Performance Model S 5YJSA1H24EFP64119 | Tesla
That's a P85D with 36k at $80k with most options. At $69k your car would sell instantly.

• Funny
Reactions: CarpetMan
Vision of the future, or data entry error?

Right now, on Tesla's site, there are a few 2017 Inventory cars displayed as 85Ds.

upload_2017-3-28_0-23-15.png

But when clicked, they bring up 75Ds -- Model S 75D 5YJSA1E20HF190384 | Tesla

Digging deeper, these cars have a new Battery option code: BTX7.

So with the demise of the 60 kwh battery size (upgradable to 75s), is Tesla now going to make 75s upgradable to 85s?

It would be strange to have 85s and 90s available at the same time. I doubt they'd drop the 90s and just have 85s and 100Ds.

Theories?

I had another thought literally in my dreams last night.

Maybe Tesla is slowly moving towards a line up like this with another slight bump in battery capacity (for whatever reason(s), I'm not speculating how):

75kWh upgradable to 85kWh
95kWh upgradable to 105kWh

So 10kWh separations with only two battery packs to manufacture.

But it's still strange since they've put so much time into the 90D, 100D, and P100D brands and badges, to just obsolete those so soon, well, I guess that's what Tesla does to keep people trading up to the latest and greatest models and the cash flow flowing.

</just a theory>