Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S CPO Website - Now Live

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, they can be displayed in V2, which I'll likely release later today.

Wow that is going to be so helpful for those looking for a car. I don't know why Tesla is even bothering with their clunky interface. They should just give Hank a fully loaded P85D and have him manage their UI for people finding inventory and CPO cars. They just need to make available an XML feed so Hank's interface can display available cars and direct people to the Tesla order page.

Whatever Tesla is paying for whoever came up with that really clunky and useless interface, they paid too much. It's like the Tesla CPO interface was designed by a committee of designers and managers who have no clue what is useful for someone looking to buy a CPO Tesla.

Great job Hank! Can't wait to see V2 :)

Wow that is going to be so helpful for those looking for a car. I don't know why Tesla is even bothering with their clunky interface. They should just give Hank a fully loaded P85D and have him manage their UI for people finding inventory and CPO cars. They just need to make available an XML feed so Hank's interface can display available cars and direct people to the Tesla order page.

Whatever Tesla is paying for whoever came up with that really clunky and useless interface, they paid too much. It's like the Tesla CPO interface was designed by a committee of designers and managers who have no clue what is useful for someone looking to buy a CPO Tesla.

Fantastic job indeed, y'all will definitely want to pay for the subscription features! Money easily well spent.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Hank, I know you have V2 of the consolidator in the wings, but one subtle nice feature at the top of the page would be a simple "Last updated on <time/date>"
Thanks!

I believe V2 is polling every 10 minutes, no? if so, then no need to do any "last updated" time stamp.

Thanks! I think that's almost exactly what I said two months ago when I started this endeavor.

But now I think I'm ready to finally unleash Version 2 of the CPO Consolidator.

Presenting: ≡V-CPO

You can get to it here: EV CPO Consolidator ev-cpo.com

I have created a new thread specifically for discussion of the Consolidator, so any questions, comments, support, bug can be posted there, and not clutter up this thread. EV-CPO.com CPO Consolidator support thread

Enjoy!

P.S. A BIG THANK YOU to the beta testers who made great suggestions and bug finding. :)

Last edited:
Last night the price on 19 cars went up exactly $1,170

I have no idea why.

Also, 32 cars came off the TM site, but are still available for sale as "hidden" (or so I assume). I think they're just rotating inventory on and off their site.

If all those cars with price increases of $1170 were inventory vehicles, the increase is most likely due to the "Destination and Regulatory Documentation Fee". That was the original Destination fee pricing before they raised it to $1200 several months ago.

If all those cars with price increases of $1170 were inventory vehicles, the increase is most likely due to the "Destination and Regulatory Documentation Fee". That was the original Destination fee pricing before they raised it to $1200 several months ago.
Probably. I recently bought an Inventory vehicle and that fee wasn't disclosed until after I put the deposit down. I was expecting the transportation fee but assumed all other fees would be in the listed price. That's good they are making it transparent.

Probably. I recently bought an Inventory vehicle and that fee wasn't disclosed until after I put the deposit down. I was expecting the transportation fee but assumed all other fees would be in the listed price. That's good they are making it transparent.

When I bought my inventory car last month, the price I was quoted included the $1200 destination fee, but not the $2500 to enable autopilot, which they insisted I pay. Not a big deal though I would've preferred to pay $3K when the features actually come out. Presumably the owner who backed out (car only had 9 miles on it, between that and the "customer" sticker on the windshield I conclude it was built based on an order and not to be a demo car) had not included the autopilot enablement fee in his/her order, and so not exactly sure why it had to be enabled for delivery, but it wasn't a deal-breaker.

When I bought my inventory car last month, the price I was quoted included the $1200 destination fee, but not the $2500 to enable autopilot, which they insisted I pay. Not a big deal though I would've preferred to pay $3K when the features actually come out. Presumably the owner who backed out (car only had 9 miles on it, between that and the "customer" sticker on the windshield I conclude it was built based on an order and not to be a demo car) had not included the autopilot enablement fee in his/her order, and so not exactly sure why it had to be enabled for delivery, but it wasn't a deal-breaker.
Honestly, I suspect they figure if you didn't agree to paying for autopilot, the guy behind you would. In that case, why would they pass on an extra $2500 in the bank?

What did you pay for your 85D?

How many miles were on it?

What options did it have?

Sorry if this was asked before but I didn't have time to scroll through 126 pages in this thread. :cool:

What did you pay for your 85D?

How many miles were on it?

What options did it have?

Sorry if this was asked before but I didn't have time to scroll through 126 pages in this thread. :cool:

Options are in my sig (below and above)...the car I bought was never listed on the Tesla's or the CPO site. It was brand new, discount just under $1900. My SM found it for me. It had 9 miles on it when it arrived in Mpls, and 18 miles on it when I picked it up just over a week ago.

Someone's working at Tesla Canada today. Seven new cars added. First time in a full month any cars were added to Canada.

Here's a nicely equipped S60 with Pano roof and leather interior for CAN$62600 60 kWh Model S P03973 | Tesla Motors Canad

Screen Shot 2015-07-12 at 10.12.20 PM.png

Last edited:
One more thing -- there were 24 P85+s miscoded as P85s (again due to miscoding on the Tesla CPO site). So if you were looking for a P85+, you might want to go back and look at the list again and filter for P85+, there are now 24 more cars available.

Heh thanks for clarifying. I kept doing sorts & thinking "Boy that's weird P85s are showing up in the P85+ strata. Not moving 'em at that price."

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, they can be displayed in V2, which I'll likely release later today.

Just to clarify: the 44 cars in the Hidden section are CPO cars that were removed but then put back. But (if I'm understanding this correctly) they won't show up under any region if you go to the TM Pre-owned site. We know they are available because CPOC pulls the page for that specific VIN. All correct?

We don't know beyond speculation why a car is pulled and then later placed in the Hidden purgatory, but I find the product mix interesting. Whereas the P85+s comprise just over 40% (114/281) of the CPO listings, the plus edition is nearly 3/4s of the Hidden listings (32/44).