Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S CPO Website - Now Live

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
interested in your trade in conversation - I was provided with a fairly low number at first but after pushing back I got a much better number - but then the car conditionally sold. :(

We're not particularly happy with the trade in amount, but the difference is low enough that the trouble of selling private is not worth the trouble, the wholesalers have to make a profit, or trade ins wouldn't be offered. That's pretty much the common feeling on this reading these forums. Can't fault Tesla, they are doing the trade as a convenience and HST (tax) benefit for the purchaser (us).

The sooner our Tesla is in our driveway, the less I will care about the journey to get it.

- - - Updated - - -

Hello everyone,
Firstly, I wanted to thank everyone in this community for the comprehensive and incontrovertibly beneficial information that these forums have provided.

+1 Welcome and congrats on your CPO!

It seems like maybe the S60s won't be around much longer. There doesn't seem to be an apparent reason to hold back on listing them, but there are only 11 out of the 262 currently listed in the US that are S60s, and there's only one listed in Canada. Boy there are a lot of Performance vehicles!

Guess that means when I am ready for a change, I'll be trading up to a P85/85D or what ever the "middle of the pack" model is then. In the meantime, I'm loving my S85!

I'll sell you my (soon to be mine) white/tan P85+ in a year. My plan is to love it and enjoy it for a a year, and then trade (down) to a C7Z.

Who knows if that will happen....hearing how people talk about their Teslas...I may be keeping it for life lol

Guess that means when I am ready for a change, I'll be trading up to a P85/85D or what ever the "middle of the pack" model is then. In the meantime, I'm loving my S85!
In my mind I picture a chain reaction...

Elon announces P1xxD.
Buyer 1: P85D order cancelled, P1xxD ordered.
Buyer 2: P85+ traded in, P85D inventory car purchased.
Buyer 3: S85 traded in, P85+ CPO purchased.
Buyer 4: S40 traded in, S85 CPO purchased.
Buyer 5: S60 (upgraded from S40) CPO purchased.

Nice chunk of change for Tesla in that sequence.

Guess this is one of a kind. A CPO car much higher cost than a new

85 kWh Performance Model S P18255 | Tesla Motors

Anyone picking this up? If not I might have to. : )

Motor wires must be made of gold or something.

Wow, you guys are pretty quick! This went up at 2pm, and was corrected during the hour so by 3pm, I got this notice:

==========> Price change P18255: from $778,000.00 to $77,800.00

I wasn't sure if anyone would have noticed in that hour.

Hey Hank, I would assume you have access to the traffic data coming off your CPO consolidator site... What kind of traffic data are you seeing? How many visitors a day, how many uniques, etc. I'm interested in what the overall interest in CPO Tesla's are through your site.

For May averages about 4k pageviews per day. About 700 uniques. Definite weekday peaks and weekend troughs.

daily_usage_201505.png