Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3 0-60 in 4.6 Seconds...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
5.1 secs, maybe 4.6, maybe 4.4, whatever, it's all faster than 99% of mainstream cars out there, and will do me!
If you're using ALL that acceleration on a daily basis, you'll have passengers complaining of a sore neck in no time.
It's a matter of journalistic integrity. You're doing a disservice if you are to do a review and skewing the results.

Reactions: Zoomit
It's a matter of journalistic integrity. You're doing a disservice if you are to do a review and skewing the results.

Yeah, I know where you're coming from, and can't argue with that at all.

Anyway, my main point is that the 3 is certainly not slow, and I don't really care about half a second either way, as I will rarely use it, (or else I will risk enduring plenty of complaints from my other half. That's what happened when I drove a Model S 100D for the weekend, ..... note, no "P" badge unfortunately!:()

I can actually see why some people wanted "chill mode". If you ever loaned the car, you'd want to lock it in that!

Plenty of people have said their M3 is faster than their older Model S's.

As Mr Musk once said, Tesla doesn't make slow cars. :D

Left wife at home and on way home from Doc tried a 3-second sprint so as not to speed by too much just in case...hit cruise control at 'Massachusetts three' and to my amazement, when I looked at the speed it was at 104kph...model 3 long range is surprisingly quick but haven't been able to repeat that number but always well into the 90s...not boosted as far as I know...

1671485558560.png