Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla & Mazda

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

enemji

Dec 12, 2021
USA
I feel as if there is some unadvertised collaboration going on between Tesla and Mazda.

1. Tesla hires their Chief Designer
2. Tesla offers Ultra Red color which is close to if not the same as the Mazda Soul Red
3. A Model 3 + CX-30 has been seen testing

Not that I am pissed. Rather I am happy that this is going on.

It seems that this was purely photo shop, especially
considering that there have never been any new pictures.
A lot of pictures that cannot be photoshopped seems to be here

A lot of pictures that cannot be photoshopped seems to be here

And the conclusion of that article is a big nothing burger. It's a Mazda-CX-30 with Tesla tail-lights.

Move along. Nothing to see here.

True. At one of the Fremont factory VIP tours I did, the host said that when testing the early M3s, Tesla would cloak the M3 in an MS shell. I don't know if that's actually true, but that's what they told us.

But in this case, I think it's Mazda using Tesla parts, not Tesla doing a secret project with Mazda. There's no reason for them to do that.

And the conclusion of that article is a big nothing burger. It's a Mazda-CX-30 with Tesla tail-lights.

Move along. Nothing to see here.
yea...but also Tesla Headlights. If it was one picture, I can jump and say photoshop but there are many in various locations.

Anyway, the point is there appears to be a MoU between Tesla and Mazda where either Mazda is using Tesla front and back to cloak their vehicle or vice versa.