Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2024 Model 3 Highland Ultra Red VS Deep Metallic Blue

Ultra Red vs Deep Metallic Blue (Based off real world pros and cons)

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello! The massive first-world problem is the dilemma between the Ultra Red or the Deep Metallic Blue for model 3.

To summarise my situation shortly, it'll be. Blue has always been my favourite colour, and blue tesla was the one I was interested in all this time. However, I saw the ultra red on the Model 3 Highland at the Tesla dealer and was shocked by how stunning it looked. Some friends say blue, some say red. So either colour is fine for me, so I decided to just look at the pros and cons of the colours. This is where I'd like to ask you guys.

So some of the stuff that would be important would be stuff like paint fade, and quality of the paint since, if I understand correctly, they're painted differently. Other concerns will be servicing I was told the red would be difficult to match so it'll be difficult to service (I just assumed servicing my car or fixing it at Tesla would solve that but I don't know). Also, I'll be getting white seats, so I feel red and white don't mix as well as blue and white. There's also concerns on maintenance which shows scratches easily, which is easier to notice being dirty etc. So what do you guys think? What are the pros and cons of the blue and red, and which one would you pick in consideration of that?