Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla driving statistics - apps?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

I’ve seen a. Few posts on Tesla apps, statistics, etc - I’ve opted for Stats for Tesla app however I must admit, I’m a little disappointed.

I wanted in particular to do the following:

1) Add to my “morning routine” iOS shortcut a verbal output which states the car’s charge and location - doesn’t seem this works using Stats? “Get range for xxx” doesn’t seem to provide an output in shortcuts?

2) See my own driving statistics - specifically individual journeys, locations to/from, etc, plus driving efficiency by the minute etc similar to you get in the car itself. Doesn’t appear this is available on stats, but rather just stats mostly on charging etc (which I find useful also!)

Anyone able to (hopefully) correct me or suggest another app/s that can do this sort of thing?

Teslamate is great but it is self-hosted and not in app format per se. It also lacks any controls for the car and is purely for statistics.

Lots of people use TeslaFi which I understand does some of the things you need.

The first one is built into the standard Tesla app, but not many people know.

E133ECE3-4CDB-4115-B901-F980CBFF2387.png

4B10E85A-B8DA-436B-A9C1-2D947531E902.jpeg

BD9C6AC2-E01A-43E5-89DD-EF0545537435.jpeg

(The last one just records where the phone was last connected to the car’s Bluetooth I think)

• Informative
Reactions: Rg3500