Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Australia WAiting room (Perth WA)

What are you waiting on?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok...so an interesting development...
After my change from Quicksilver to Blue this morning, I was messing around with the app and found that I had a VIN allocated to me via the wall charger section of the app. And surprise surprise, it was for the Quicksilver.
So I rang Tesla to find out what is happening...
Basically, I had been allocated a VIN for the Quicksilver but it has been hidden from the app/website. So my colour change this morning hasn't actually gone through, because you can't make a change to your order once a VIN has been allocated.
The Tesla guy said it has all happened over the weekend so we won't see VINs or invoices until next week.
Next step - find the ship with my VIN...any tips on shipping companies to search?
I had this exact scenario. Saw a VIN on the wall charger section of the app relating to a vehicle that I had previously been assigned. It sticks for a while, if you have since changed your order and that spec if reflected on the website, worry not :)

Reactions: TheRug80
I had this exact scenario. Saw a VIN on the wall charger section of the app relating to a vehicle that I had previously been assigned. It sticks for a while, if you have since changed your order and that spec if reflected on the website, worry not :)
Cheers @bgeh
No worries here - either we'll get the Blue we changed to or the Quicksilver we originally wanted...no big deal to be honest.
My only concern is if my timing was really bad and delivery times have been completely reset. Unlikely, but could be karma for not being patient enough 🤣

Reactions: bgeh
Not much to write home about this weekend lads and ladies.

Torrens is on its way to Melbourne from Port Kembla, Turandot has departed the eastern seaboard so the vehicles are offloaded ready for re loading onto Torrens, which currently stands is due for movement into the Port at 5AM on the 20th (next Monday).

For those of the Y waiting train, no idea. Nothing looks likely in the shipping schedule yet. My best guess with the information I have is still Paganella. However, that doesn't stack with @TheRug80 getting a super duper hidden vin via his wall charger. I take from that it is somewhere, but outside the port’s movement range.

I’ll be inactive for most of this of week due to being away for work, so if anything of note occurs after tomorrow it won’t be reflected until next weekend on the spreadsheet

Last edited:
Not much to write home about this weekend lads and ladies.

Torrens is on its way to Melbourne from Port Kembla, Turandot has departed the eastern seaboard so the vehicles are offloaded ready for re loading onto Torrens, which currently stands is due for movement into the Port at 5AM on the 20th (next Monday).

For those of the Y waiting train, no idea. Nothing looks likely in the shipping schedule yet. My best guess with the information I have is still Paganella. However, that doesn't stack with @TheRug80 getting a super duper hidden vin via his wall charger. I take from that it is somewhere, but outside the port’s movement range.

I’ll be inactive for most of this of week due to being away for work, so if anything of note occurs after tomorrow it won’t be reflected until next weekend on the spreadsheet
Thanks for all your content and updates @Sturty 🙏😊

• Love
Reactions: Sturty and ve6L