Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Australia WAiting room (Perth WA)

What are you waiting on?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Online it states that M3LR has 435hp and a 75kwh battery, where as the VIN decoder states this car will have 491hp and a 79kwh batter?
Online where?

On RoVeR (department of infrastructure, Australia) it's registered as 366 kW (491hp)

and Shanghai built Long Range and Performance Model 3/Y come with the BT43 battery, which is variously described as:

BT43 79 kWh (Model 3/Y) 2021 LG NCA | M3/Y LR Q4.2021
BT43 BATTERY E3 M50F LG Battery Pack
BT43 LG Chem M50 79kWh battery with 2170 NMC cells, coded 5L

Just placed an order 4 days again when there was. apparently, inventory of the Y RWD model. Within a day or so, the delivery dates changed to Sept - Nov.

Checking thoughts on new likely Y delivery dates. Nov seems a long way out. Has the recent delivery all been allocated?

Just placed an order 4 days again when there was. apparently, inventory of the Y RWD model. Within a day or so, the delivery dates changed to Sept - Nov.

Checking thoughts on new likely Y delivery dates. Nov seems a long way out. Has the recent delivery all been allocated?
WA is showing RWD new inventory available, check with sales, you could get a car in 2 weeks rather than November.

WA is showing RWD new inventory available, check with sales, you could get a car in 2 weeks rather than November.
Thanks. Ordered the basic white model and a cost below the rebate threshold. Doesnt seem to be any available in that colour and spec in WA at present but I can see the other states have them. I believe there was a massive load just arrived at Freo and assume they're accounted for. I guess someone needs to drop out or wait to the next shipment - is that likely to be November? I have heard that most people seem to be getting them within a few weeks at the moment which is great. Cheers

Reactions: Blue heaven

Yeah I placed an order of mine on the 25th. DD was from Sept - November 2023. However looking today, its showing as July-September 2023 if I order again. Gutted that I probably missed out on the intake by maybe a week or so xD Some people have said we will probably get it before the end of the quarter, but I have a feeling we will need to wait for the next import or be lucky if someone cancels their order.

As a previous poster in this forum, Is anyone looking to purchase a Gen 3 Wall Connector?

If so, I was given one (brand new) by Telsa after I already had one installed prior to vehicle collection.

They are $750 from the Tesla store

Would take $500 if someone wants to save themselves a few $$$. I am South of the River.
PXL_20230909_074432198.jpg

PXL_20230909_074424657.jpg

As a previous poster in this forum, Is anyone looking to purchase a Gen 3 Wall Connector?

If so, I was given one (brand new) by Telsa after I already had one installed prior to vehicle collection.

Would take $500 if someone wants to save themselves a few $$$. I am South of the River. View attachment 972839
View attachment 972840
I am very interested in this, if you still have it in a month I'll buy it cash, I'm in ellenbrook but happy to drive to pick up! But no need to hold it for me, if someone else offers take them up on it.

Reactions: Adz1

Would take $500 if someone wants to save themselves a few $$$. I am South of the River. View attachment 972839
View attachment 972840
do you still have this?

Shipment arrives today I believe on Marguerite Ace. Not sure how may cars on board or how long delivery takes? I've lodged by rego papers with Telsa here and they accepted them...
Others expecting a car on this vessel?
Yeah although I am not sure the Tesla Perth store even know. I got an email back from their Delivery Manager, who says I am wrong about my tesla being in Australia on the marguerite ace. Then said he anticipated delivery early to mid November.

Consider me very confused haha, either the Tesla Manager has no clue about a shipment, or we got sent bogus information and they messed something up. If we get a text today then yay, but if not expect another couple weeks T.T