Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla app displaying wrong wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone else have the wrong wheels displayed on the Tesla app? I have the Slipstream wheels and it is displaying the old 5-spoke OEM wheels. A quick Google images search shows that they do seem to display the correct wheels in the app for some of the wheel types, maybe they just haven't updated the app to have the new wheels yet?

I suggest you report the issue to [email protected].

It's odd your MS is correct on its internal displays, but the app is different. Is the My Tesla website image different as well? I doubt anyone here knows for a fact exactly where the images all come from and what triggers what, but as a wild guess, perhaps It could be just another situation where Tesla is playing with the website and/or My Tesla and have introduced an error somewhere. There are many past examples with anomolies showing up on the website -- some that go away over time, others, well, they remain anomolies. ;)

Last edited:
FWIW, my silver 19" cyclones appear properly in my MS, Tesla App and My Tesla -- (just checked as My Tesla was not responsive for me last evening when I replied). Likely a unique issue to the slipstreams that Tesla should be made aware of.