Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Temperature on Center Cluster Fluctuates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any one had the temperature reading on the center cluster start fluctuating up and down? Mines starting doing it consistently each day it will read the correct temperature say 75, then just jump around and show 25, 47, 33, 67, etc. Thought maybe it was a software glitch but it's been there through 2 updates and getting worse it seems. Also noticed that when it starts fluctuating my AC will stop, fan still runs just no cold air.

Any one had the temperature reading on the center cluster start fluctuating up and down? Mines starting doing it consistently each day it will read the correct temperature say 75, then just jump around and show 25, 47, 33, 67, etc. Thought maybe it was a software glitch but it's been there through 2 updates and getting worse it seems. Also noticed that when it starts fluctuating my AC will stop, fan still runs just no cold air.

I haven't had the temp reading fluctuate but my AC was going in and out with the cold air. It ended up being a communication error to the fuse block that controls the AC pump.