Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tein EnduraPro Plus adjustable shock absorbers fitted

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got Tein EnduraPro Plus installed with stock springs for $300, kept stock bump stops without cutting.

Don’t feel much difference from stock shocks since I set as 6/8 because if set higher then 8 in front or back it will be unstable on highway speeds if there are any dips or bumps the car will wobble like crazy feel like loose control.

Recommend 6/8 for highway and if you just stay in city can set higher.

Rear is a pain to adjust once it’s on the car but it is possible to adjust without taking off the wheel. You will need to peel back the wheel cover with one hand and stick other hand into the gap.
Did you have a 2023 with the new suspension or were you coming for the old suspension?

I got these installed on my 2022 MYP. First 2-4 weeks was absolutely magnificent. Ride was quite good. Not luxury levels but I had no issues with ride for the first time in a year of ownership.

Then about a month later, it's not as good anymore. The ride is a bit more bumpy and harsh, similar to before. Not sure what happened... Is this normal?

I got these installed on my 2022 MYP. First 2-4 weeks was absolutely magnificent. Ride was quite good. Not luxury levels but I had no issues with ride for the first time in a year of ownership.

Then about a month later, it's not as good anymore. The ride is a bit more bumpy and harsh, similar to before. Not sure what happened... Is this normal?
You’ve probably just got used to it. Try softening them up a bit more.

Reactions: Jovo

22 MYP owner here as well. I felt the same as you in the beginning, but I just got used to the ride after a while and wanted more.

So I adjusted the fronts and rears two clicks more (12F, 14R) and now it’s perfect for me and my family.

Got a reply from Tein support regarding the boot cup/collars that don’t fit:

Good morning,

In regards to that lower cup, it is not needed on the endurapro. However you still will want to add the dust boots.

Regards,

Sales
TEIN U.S.A. Inc.
9798 Firestone Blvd.
Downey, CA. 90241
Tel: 562-861-9161
Fax: 562-861-9171
www.tein.com
[email protected]

I recently spoke to Tein about the unsecure dust cover, they appear to be working on a solution.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may be causing you.

For the dust boot, unfortunately, there is no way to secure them as you
are using an aftermarket damper, we are currently in the process of
redesigning the dampers to be able to have the dust boot secured properly.

We hope this information helps!
Regards,

Sales
TEIN U.S.A. Inc.

• Informative
Reactions: Elektrick