Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor T Sportline 19" TST Wheels For Sale Tesla Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
TSportline, another question: which Tesla center caps fit these wheels, the 19" or the 21", or are all Tesla center caps identically sized? Also, have you secured matching center caps from Tesla already, or do I need to order a set myself (along with TPMS, potentially).

Jake, good question(s).

Tesla center caps are the same on their 19" & 21".
All of our wheels fit Tesla center caps. We do not include factory center caps, tpms sensors or lug nuts in the price of our wheels. The reason being is that our wheels will accept your current center caps, tpms sensors, lug nuts and tires.

TSportline, another question: which Tesla center caps fit these wheels, the 19" or the 21", or are all Tesla center caps identically sized? Also, have you secured matching center caps from Tesla already, or do I need to order a set myself (along with TPMS, potentially).

Jake, good question(s).

Tesla center caps are the same on their 19" & 21".
All of our wheels fit Tesla center caps. We do not include factory center caps, tpms sensors or lug nuts in the price of our wheels. The reason being is that our wheels will accept your current center caps, tpms sensors, lug nuts and tires.

Question - if you don't include lug nuts, then what are people to do when switching from silver to grey or black? Silver lug nuts won't look right. Also, any plans for 20s? Seems like huge demand on here and lots of ppl on FB and our jersey google group. Many of is have P85s and don't want 21s but the 19s just don't cut it for handling and grip. We need bigger and wider but won't justify the low profiles of the 21s for cost and integrity reasons :)

Can we see pics of ALL colors? Any pics on cars? Do they have the nice gloss finish? This could be my winter rim with nice winter tires! Hmmm.....

Pictures of all colors coming soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm...

considering i have 2 wheels needing rash repair...

do the stock 19" tires fit on these?

These wheels were designed to specifically fit your stock 19" tires, using your existing lug nuts and center caps.

with regards to our forged wheel line, we offer customers a core exchange for custom matte black factory center caps. customers send us their current center caps, and we send them back a matte black set pictured below on our TS112 wheel. the cost for the set is $150 with the core exchange.

t-sportline-tesla-model-s-ts112-forged-monoblock-21-wheel-682x1024.jpg

Takes care of the lug nuts. What are we to do about the center cap though?

Just heard back from the Service Center, the lug nuts for the grey wheels are actually the same silver lugs, they just have a black cover on them. Here is the pricing for everything, if you wanted a full spare set (in my case, I may sell the 19" stock wheels with their TPMS and lugs included, for example):

6005879-01-A GREY CENTER CAP $16.00 X 4 $64.00
1010938-01-A TPMS BLACK $125.00 X 4 $500.00
2007065 LUG NUT $5.25 X20 $105.00
1023838-00-A LUG NUT COVER $2.50 X20 $50.00

So that would put the total at $719.00 plus tax and shipping.

Yes, and by comparison Tirerack offers the TPMS for $388 plus grey stem covers for $12. So you can save $100 there, and probably powder-coat your own lugs, for that matter.

The Center Caps are a good deal, though. Having made several different attempts at custom center caps on the Rials, using blank caps and stickers, I will gladly pay $64 for the Tesla OEM caps.