Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Available Signature Wheels SV104 Gun Metal - Rear 305/35/20, Front 285/35/20

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
These will be available for a short time if anyone is interested. I will also be selling the lowering links:
N2itive RSX-2 TARTAN (2021+) Tesla PLAID & Long Range Ride Height Adjustment Lowering Link Set (Brackets) Model S/X.
Wheels and tires have less than 4k miles on them, in perfect condition. Local pickup only.
6500$ for all, including:
20” set of Signature SV104
Set of Michelin Pilot Sport All Season Tires
4 TPMS Sensor
Set of Secret-EV Titanium Lug Nut (Super Street V2s) ($480 value)
4 Blank matching color center cap for Tesla logo
4 Signature Wheel Classic center cap ($160 value)
Set of N2itive RSX-2 Tartan ($400 value)
IMG_6511.jpg

IMG_5389.jpg
IMG_6806.jpg

Last edited:
Any reason you went with 305/35/20 instead of 305/30/20 on the rear? Any clearance issues?
I wanted maximum side wall possible. I am using these with lowering links set to 5.5. I think it’s possible to go lower. No rubbing at all. I’ve never tried the cheetah stance but even then it’s supposed to not rub.0

I decided to keep it this way to clear some driveways even if auto-raise fails to raise the suspension. It happens sometimes for some reason.

$6500
Includes Titanium locking lug nuts(~$400 value).
I don’t know what’s the best way to send DM here. I think it requires membership.🤦‍♂️

I won’t be able to ship unfortunately. I will meet with serious cash buyers somewhere in North Bay.