Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Mayde Wheel Covers for 19" Tesla Model 3 Sport V2 Wheels Released

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi TMC!

We've got lots of requests asking us if we would make wheel covers for 19" Sport wheels and we finally did it!

Available now on Amazon in Gunmetal Gray and Matte Black: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BXYP7HC6

These will ONLY fit 19" Tesla Model 3 Sport V2 wheels. Sport V2 wheels were released late 2020. Please confirm which wheel you have before ordering!

Gunmetal Gray
The gunmetal gray color is matched as close as possible to the Uberturbine Gunpowder Gray color.

IMG_8353.jpg

IMG_8364.jpg

IMG_8358-r.jpg

Matte Black
IMG_8389.jpg

IMG_8391.jpg

IMG_8396-r.jpg

Compatibility
These will ONLY fit 19" Tesla Model 3 Sport V2 wheels. Sport V2 wheels were released late 2020. Please confirm which wheel you have before ordering!
1689559494221.png

Center Caps and Install
The OEM center cap / lug nut cover will need to be removed (super easy) before installing our wheel cover. We integrated the wheel cover and the center lug nut cover as a single piece in the wheel cover design. This also means that unfortunately our wheel covers DO NOT include center caps.

The center cap hole is designed to fit the OEM Tesla center cap that is 57mm in size. There are a ton of center cap options available online in different colors and options for relatively cheap. We recommend going with a matte black center cap as that will match the best with the matte black center.
1689560219426.png
1689560258119.jpeg

Felt Tape Already Installed
Our Mayde covers come with felt tape already installed so you just simply snap them onto your wheels. No need to spend time to cut / peel and apply foam or felt to the wheel covers. They are already ready to go and will help prevent damage to your wheel. Our attachment clips are reinforced and do not use any metal clips in the design. Metal clips have more potential to scratch / damage your wheel or can snap off over multiple uses pulling the wheel cover on and off.

1689561353692.png

Customer Service
All of our wheel covers are available on Amazon for fast shipping in the US. No need to wait weeks for your wheel covers to come in from overseas. Our office / warehouse is also in South San Francisco, CA so if for some reason we’re out of stock on Amazon, we can just ship from our warehouse in CA. If you're outside of the US, please send me a PM and I can arrange to have the wheel covers shipped to you.

Also I’m here! If you have any questions / concerns about our wheel covers, please contact me and we’ll figure it out. Last resort you can always go through Amazon customer service and they are pretty good at getting you your money back. But, would prefer you send me a message on here and we can figure out a solution for ya.

Purchase
If interested you can go onto Amazon now and make a purchase: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BXYVBQ5W

Contact
Feel free to leave a message here, or PM me. I'm not as active on our social media accounts yet but will be making some more efforts on there soon!

Thanks everyone!

Jordan @ Mayde Auto

Hi TMC!

We've got lots of requests asking us if we would make wheel covers for 19" Sport wheels and we finally did it!

Available now on Amazon in Gunmetal Gray and Matte Black: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BXYP7HC6

Gunmetal Gray
The gunmetal gray color is matched as close as possible to the Uberturbine Gunpowder Gray color.

View attachment 956899

View attachment 956900

View attachment 956901

Matte Black
View attachment 956903

View attachment 956904

View attachment 956905

Compatibility
View attachment 956906

Center Caps and Install
The OEM center cap / lug nut cover will need to be removed (super easy) before installing our wheel cover. We integrated the wheel cover and the center lug nut cover as a single piece in the wheel cover design. This also means that unfortunately our wheel covers DO NOT include center caps.

The center cap hole is designed to fit the OEM Tesla center cap that is 57mm in size. There are a ton of center cap options available online in different colors and options for relatively cheap. We recommend going with a matte black center cap as that will match the best with the matte black center.
View attachment 956909 View attachment 956910

Felt Tape Already Installed
Our Mayde covers come with felt tape already installed so you just simply snap them onto your wheels. No need to spend time to cut / peel and apply foam or felt to the wheel covers. They are already ready to go and will help prevent damage to your wheel. Our attachment clips are reinforced and do not use any metal clips in the design. Metal clips have more potential to scratch / damage your wheel or can snap off over multiple uses pulling the wheel cover on and off.

View attachment 956912

Customer Service
All of our wheel covers are available on Amazon for fast shipping in the US. No need to wait weeks for your wheel covers to come in from overseas. Our office / warehouse is also in South San Francisco, CA so if for some reason we’re out of stock on Amazon, we can just ship from our warehouse in CA. If you're outside of the US, please send me a PM and I can arrange to have the wheel covers shipped to you.

Also I’m here! If you have any questions / concerns about our wheel covers, please contact me and we’ll figure it out. Last resort you can always go through Amazon customer service and they are pretty good at getting you your money back. But, would prefer you send me a message on here and we can figure out a solution for ya.

Purchase
If interested you can go onto Amazon now and make a purchase: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BXYVBQ5W

Contact
Feel free to leave a message here, or PM me. I'm not as active on our social media accounts yet but will be making some more efforts on there soon!

Thanks everyone!

Jordan @ Mayde Auto
Do you offer these for a 2018 Model 3 with the 19" premium wheels?