Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor T Sportline 19" TST Wheels For Sale Tesla Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Please provide confirmation for your statement ... thanks.

actually, complete opposite. tesla orignally had 19" turbines, but chose not to sell them to the public because they REDUCED range. the aerodynamics on them are bad, not good. then they offered real "aero" wheels, but nobody bought them. the demand for 19" turbines is high, and they were obviously seeing lost sales going to Tsportline so it seems Tesla decided to re-release the wheels despite that they will reduce your range. people would rather have looks than range. if people really wanted range they'd go for real aero wheels or aero caps on their wheels but they dont because they look bad.

Just had #ColoradoDetail apply opti-coat to my new 19" Grey Tsportlines

front drive.jpg
pass.jpg
wheel.jpg

Gloss Black TST on new Obsidian Black P90D L

Wow that looks awesome. I just ordered a Black Obsidian Tesla in Australia. But I opted for the 19's because of the extra range and less maintenance. Also, the cost went up $10k when getting the 21"s. I couldn't justify them for that.

But those Sportline 19"s you have posted there look like they might do the trick! Do you ship to Australia?

Wow that looks awesome. I just ordered a Black Obsidian Tesla in Australia. But I opted for the 19's because of the extra range and less maintenance. Also, the cost went up $10k when getting the 21"s. I couldn't justify them for that.

But those Sportline 19"s you have posted there look like they might do the trick! Do you ship to Australia?

We ship worldwide. Email us [email protected] for shipping info.

I am going to 19"s and getting out of my 21"s. Too many issues with bent wells and terrible tire wear, etc. I have also found that if you are out in the middle of nowhere and have a flat requiring a tire replacement, it's difficult to locate 21" tires. With the 19" wheels you can find a proper replacement most anywhere.

I am ordering the Cyclone but considering the T Sportline 19 TST in gray. My only hesitation is that I have heard stories that people have had some bad experiences with Tesla service when it comes to doing anything with Tires or Wheels and Non-Tesla wheels on the car. The local Tesla people here say no problem unless you get in an area with e bend rim needing replacement etc. Also, if anything happens to the rim while they are aligning, rotating, balancing, mounting tires on the non-Tesla wheels, you are on your own. If Tesla wheels and they screw them up etc, then Tesla will more likely address the issue. Any feedback on experiences would be welcome.

If you are a T Sportline 19 TST owner, I would be interested in know if you have had any issues with the wheels.

Thanks,

Mark

I am going to 19"s and getting out of my 21"s. Too many issues with bent wells and terrible tire wear, etc. I have also found that if you are out in the middle of nowhere and have a flat requiring a tire replacement, it's difficult to locate 21" tires. With the 19" wheels you can find a proper replacement most anywhere.

I am ordering the Cyclone but considering the T Sportline 19 TST in gray. My only hesitation is that I have heard stories that people have had some bad experiences with Tesla service when it comes to doing anything with Tires or Wheels and Non-Tesla wheels on the car. The local Tesla people here say no problem unless you get in an area with e bend rim needing replacement etc. Also, if anything happens to the rim while they are aligning, rotating, balancing, mounting tires on the non-Tesla wheels, you are on your own. If Tesla wheels and they screw them up etc, then Tesla will more likely address the issue. Any feedback on experiences would be welcome.

If you are a T Sportline 19 TST owner, I would be interested in know if you have had any issues with the wheels.

Thanks,

Mark

I've had grey TST 19's on my S since the first batch (2014?) and have nothing but good things to say about them. Like you, I replaced the 21's after replacing two wheels and four tires in 18 months.

I've also had great support from the guys at Tsportline.

• Informative
Reactions: markn455
GREAT DEAL:
Brand New TST 19x8.5" in Gloss Black ($2,200 value) + Goodyear Eagle R/S A2 factory tires (used ~9,000 miles) + original factory sensors + Roadforce mounting & balancing + shipping =
$2500

[email protected]

Update: SOLD

-----------------------------------

2a8ab505-7f1d-4d37-8d9d-671a02c95d5d.jpg

T Sportline Memorial Day Sale. Going on now until May 29!

10% off Everything and Free Shipping within the United States & Canada!

No coupon code needed!