Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharging.Life database

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here is an example of a dup checkin.
They are in order of when I visited.
I did NOT try to check in to Des Moines at the end of the day. Also, I don’t think I double clicked Submit twice when I got it.

This has happened only twice, so it is merely confusing, and I just don‘t copy the last line to paste into the main thread.

Check-ins for 2022-08-04
- Bethany, MO (#1385)
- Des Moines, IA (#1386)
- Grinnell, IA (#1387)
- Iowa City, IA (#1388)
- Mount Pleasant, IA (#1389)
- Walcott, IA (#1390)
- Cedar Rapids, IA (#1391)
- Waterloo, IA (#1392)
- Des Moines, IA (repeat)
Unclear what is going on. I haven't seen anyone else experiencing this issue. I think the Des Moines dup is showing up last in your list, specifically because it is a dup. The check-ins have almost identical time stamps:
  • 2022-08-04 13:04:32.469463-04
  • 2022-08-04 13:04:32.760628-04 (the dupe)
So, somehow it does seem like you are doing a double entry somehow.

You've had this happen for the following locations
  • Des Moines
  • Joplin, MO
  • Clarksburg, NJ
  • Genoa - Wyandot Service Plaza (You entered your comment on the duplicate)
My guess is you are double tapping, or maybe it seems unresponsive, so you tap again when it had acted on your first tap.?

Unclear what is going on. I haven't seen anyone else experiencing this issue. I think the Des Moines dup is showing up last in your list, specifically because it is a dup. The check-ins have almost identical time stamps:
So, somehow it does seem like you are doing a double entry somehow.

You've had this happen for the following locations
  • Des Moines
  • Joplin, MO
  • Clarksburg, NJ
  • Genoa - Wyandot Service Plaza (You entered your comment on the duplicate)
My guess is you are double tapping, or maybe it seems unresponsive, so you tap again when it had acted on your first tap.?
Genoa - Wyandot was a screw up on my part - westbound vs eastbound and off by a couple days.

Joplin and Des Moines were top of mind. Given the close time stamp, it is either fumble fingers me, or the chromium browser in the car where I’ve been doing this.

@theflyer thinking unresponsive and double tapping seems the most likely, I will try to refrain for the trip home.

This is an entirely better system and experience and you all rocked the transition!
I‘m looking forward to seeing how well it works for my wife tomorrow.
🙏 👏 👏

It’s awesome. My trips used to be a handwritten list of an apparent loop that I’d figure out at the time of departure. And I’d record my visits …
Impossibly easy to agree with this.

Especially when we had the old “database” and I’ve lost pages from the old “logs” that were handwritten.
Truly this game is in the right century now. 😉 Thanks to the creatives on their own dimes, much appreciated.

Speaking of dimes, there are some ways we can help out. Money is one way.
I still use Patreon for supercharge.info and would do the same here.

Have you guys thought of doing that? I would be supportive.

The check-ins have almost identical time stamps:

Given the two timestamps are 300 milliseconds apart -- it would be difficult to double tap that fast. And nobody is that impatient. There might be something fishy going on in the device he's using.

It wouldn't be exceedingly difficult to put a 1 (or 5 or 10) second filter on successive entries from the same device.

Just got setup with .life today. It is showing zero SCs visited for me. Is there a lag in getting the data to transfer over, or is there a problem with my account?
After logging out and logging back in again, what is the competitor ID? Look on your "Me" page. It should be 50190. If not, we have to do a quick fix in the backend.

1660146576568.png

@Effopec Try logging in again. It appears that you tried to log in before your email address was associated with your account, which created a new, blank account for you. I've removed your email address from that blank account, so hopefully it will work this time.
Yeah, sorry. I guess I've never been too good at reading directions before I start something.

But I'm still getting #39 & zero chargers.

@Effopec Try logging in again. It appears that you tried to log in before your email address was associated with your account, which created a new, blank account for you. I've removed your email address from that blank account, so hopefully it will work this time.
I have two email addresses, one that came with my cell phone, one from my internet provider. They both seem to have supercharging.life accounts attached, but one is empty.