Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
We all travel in our unique way. It's the community and shared interest that matters here.
Absolutely! My main point was to convey how impressed I am at the level of commitment those of us here have to supercharger hunting and the overall proliferation of high-speed charging. And post my updates of course. Tried to do so with a bit of self-deprecating humor. 😁 I’m in the game, but I’m absolutely not in the game, if you know what I mean. 🙂

Absolutely! My main point was to convey how impressed I am at the level of commitment those of us here have to supercharger hunting and the overall proliferation of high-speed charging. And post my updates of course. Tried to do so with a bit of self-deprecating humor. 😁 I’m in the game, but I’m absolutely not in the game, if you know what I mean. 🙂
The daily changes are stunning to me. supercharge.info

YTGbnB0.jpg

Day 9. Still in California!

Check-ins for 2023-10-09
- Truckee - Brockway Rd, CA (#1660)
- Truckee - Soaring Way, CA (#1661)
- Grass Valley, CA (#1662)
- Auburn, CA (#1663)
- Loomis, CA (#1664)
- Rocklin (SC), CA (#1665)
- Lincoln - Groveland Lane, CA (#1666)
- Roseville - Freedom Way, CA (#1667)
- Roseville, CA (#1668)
- Roseville - Galleria Boulevard, CA (#1669)
- Sacramento - Arden Way, CA (#1670)
- Sacramento, CA (#1671)
- Sacramento - J St, CA (#1672)
- Sacramento - Freeport Blvd, CA (#1673)
- Elk Grove - Elk Grove Blvd, CA (#1674)
- Elk Grove - 7119 Elk Grove Blvd, CA (#1675)
- Jackson, CA (#1676)
- Copperopolis, CA (#1677)
- Groveland, CA (#1678)
- Mariposa, CA (#1679)
- Merced - Martin Luther King Junior Way, CA (#1680)
- Chowchilla, CA (#1681)
- Madera - Ave 7, CA (#1682)
- Fresno - North Riverside Drive, CA (#1683)
- Fresno, CA (#1684)
- Fresno - North Blackstone Ave, CA (#1685)
- Clovis, CA (#1686)
- Selma, CA (#1687)
- Traver, CA (#1688)
- Visalia, CA (#1689)
- Tejon Ranch - Outlets at Tejon Pkwy, CA (#1690)
- Bakersfield - Copus Rd, CA (#1691)
- Bakersfield - S Enos Ln, CA (#1692)
- Bakersfield, CA (#1693)
- Buttonwillow, CA (#1694)
- Buttonwillow - Cal Club Rd, CA (#1695)
- Kettleman City - Bernard Dr, CA (#1696)
- Kettleman City, CA (#1697)
- Coalinga, CA (#1698)
- Harris Ranch, CA (#1699)
- Firebaugh, CA (#1700)
- Gustine, CA (#1701)
- Santa Nella, CA (#1702)
- Hollister, CA (#1703)
- Gilroy - Camino Arroyo, CA (#1704)
- Gilroy, CA (#1705)
- Morgan Hill, CA (#1706)

Day 9. Still in California!

Check-ins for 2023-10-09
- Truckee - Brockway Rd, CA (#1660)
- Truckee - Soaring Way, CA (#1661)
- Grass Valley, CA (#1662)
- Auburn, CA (#1663)
- Loomis, CA (#1664)
- Rocklin (SC), CA (#1665)
- Lincoln - Groveland Lane, CA (#1666)
- Roseville - Freedom Way, CA (#1667)
- Roseville, CA (#1668)
- Roseville - Galleria Boulevard, CA (#1669)
- Sacramento - Arden Way, CA (#1670)
- Sacramento, CA (#1671)
- Sacramento - J St, CA (#1672)
- Sacramento - Freeport Blvd, CA (#1673)
- Elk Grove - Elk Grove Blvd, CA (#1674)
- Elk Grove - 7119 Elk Grove Blvd, CA (#1675)
- Jackson, CA (#1676)
- Copperopolis, CA (#1677)
- Groveland, CA (#1678)
- Mariposa, CA (#1679)
- Merced - Martin Luther King Junior Way, CA (#1680)
- Chowchilla, CA (#1681)
- Madera - Ave 7, CA (#1682)
- Fresno - North Riverside Drive, CA (#1683)
- Fresno, CA (#1684)
- Fresno - North Blackstone Ave, CA (#1685)
- Clovis, CA (#1686)
- Selma, CA (#1687)
- Traver, CA (#1688)
- Visalia, CA (#1689)
- Tejon Ranch - Outlets at Tejon Pkwy, CA (#1690)
- Bakersfield - Copus Rd, CA (#1691)
- Bakersfield - S Enos Ln, CA (#1692)
- Bakersfield, CA (#1693)
- Buttonwillow, CA (#1694)
- Buttonwillow - Cal Club Rd, CA (#1695)
- Kettleman City - Bernard Dr, CA (#1696)
- Kettleman City, CA (#1697)
- Coalinga, CA (#1698)
- Harris Ranch, CA (#1699)
- Firebaugh, CA (#1700)
- Gustine, CA (#1701)
- Santa Nella, CA (#1702)
- Hollister, CA (#1703)
- Gilroy - Camino Arroyo, CA (#1704)
- Gilroy, CA (#1705)
- Morgan Hill, CA (#1706)

OK, so Truckee to Gilroy via Tejon Ranch. o_O That...is definitely going the long way, dang! :D

Bruce.

Check-ins for 2023-10-10
- Holdorf, Germany (#2552)
- Lohne, Germany (#2553)
- Heede, Germany (#2554)
- Leer Ems Park, Germany (#2555)
- Norden, Germany (#2556)
- Brinkum, Germany (#2557)
- Posthausen, Germany (#2558)
- Soltau - Soltau-Ost, Germany (#2559)
- Bispingen, Germany (#2560)
- Winsen (Luhe), Germany (#2561)
- Rade, Germany (#2562)
- Rade Appel, Germany (#2563)
- Hamburg, Hotel Lindtner, Germany (#2564)
- Hamburg - Stillhorn, Germany (#2565)
- Hamburg - EEZ, Germany (#2566)
- Hamburg-Wandsbek, Germany (#2567)
- Braak, Germany (#2568)
- Reinfeld, Germany (#2569)
- Kaltenkirchen, Germany (#2570)
- Neumünster - Freesen Center, Germany (#2571)
- Busdorf, Germany (#2572)
- Kliplev, Denmark (#2573)
- Kolding, Denmark (#2574)

Check-ins for 2023-10-10
- Chasse Sud, France (#518) (First to check-in)
- Bron, France (#519)
- Beynost, France (#5
20)

The first one was my first V4.

I had thought about staying for the night in Lyon, but prices for hotels are extremely high. So I continue for a bit.

No more new superchargers for a while, unfortunately.

We spent the first half of the day at a nice lake.

View attachment 981094View attachment 981095
Chasse Sud... I've been there! Unfortunately it wasn't turned on yet :-(

I've added a "Most Scenic" field to the "Most Interesting Superchargers" map. Now, I need help identifying the most scenic locations. The criteria is that there has to be a great view from the supercharger itself. For example, Estes Park is not on the list because the supercharger is buried behind the hotel.

Here are the superchargers I have on the list so far:
  • El Portal
  • Boulder, CO
  • Mountain Village
  • Strassburg
Any disagreements with these four? Which other locations should we add?

I think the original St. George, Utah location is pretty nice. Idaho Springs is also pretty nice. What do y'all think of those?

I know there are lots of great scenic superchargers in Europe, but I would need the help of Europeans like @StefanSarzio and others who've hunted in Europe (looking at you, @Bighorn and @PLUS EV).

1696979807953.png

Reactions: BM3B
I've added a "Most Scenic" field to the "Most Interesting Superchargers" map. Now, I need help identifying the most scenic locations. The criteria is that there has to be a great view from the supercharger itself. For example, Estes Park is not on the list because the supercharger is buried behind the hotel.

• El Portal
  • Boulder, CO
  • Mountain Village
  • Strassburg

I think the original St. George, Utah location is pretty nice. Idaho Springs is also pretty nice. What do y'all think of those?

I know there are lots of great scenic superchargers in Europe, but I would need the help of Europeans like @StefanSarzio and others who've hunted in Europe (looking at you, @Bighorn and @PLUS EV).

View attachment 981235

Røldal, Norway for sure. Also Senj, Croatia has been posted here before. I'd have to think longer about some of the Euro superchargers I visited.

And perhaps we need to better define what you are looking for? You say it needs to be a great view from the supercharger, but then you include Mountain Village which is buried in a parking garage.

Reactions: StefanSarzio
Røldal, Norway for sure. Also Senj, Croatia has been posted here before. I'd have to think longer about some of the Euro superchargers I visited.

And perhaps we need to better define what you are looking for? You say it needs to be a great view from the supercharger, but then you include Mountain Village which is buried in a parking garage.
Mountain View was someone else's suggestion. I'll remove it if it is in a garage.

Last edited:
Reactions: StefanSarzio

• El Portal
  • Boulder, CO
  • Mountain Village
  • Strassburg

View attachment 981235
Mt. Shasta CA
Big Sur CA
Leavenworth WA
Glenwood Springs CO
Aspen CO
Twin Falls ID
Jasper AB
Invermere AB

Last edited:
Mountain View was someone else's suggestion. I'll remove it if it is in a garage.
I guess what I mean is there are a lot of superchargers in scenic towns. But if you are looking for an instagram worthy shot with your car charging, then it is a much higher bar. If you walk up a flight of stairs to the top of the garage in Mountain Village, it is a great view. But you won't get the instagram pic since the supercharger is not on the top floor.

Having the view from the supercharger parking spot is a pretty narrow definition, eg. Twin Falls goes from blah to spectacular with just a short walk across the parking lot. Personally I would include Estes Park because just a short walk up the driveway is a nice view over the hotel to the town and beyond.
Exactly. Twin Falls is between an Outback Steakhouse and a Chamber of Commerce building. The supercharger itself is not very scenic.

Are good cityscapes considered "scenic"? Both SF- Geary st and Chicago - north Halstead are on parking garage roofs and have great skyline views.
Yes.

Having the view from the supercharger parking spot is a pretty narrow definition, eg. Twin Falls goes from blah to spectacular with just a short walk across the parking lot. Personally I would include Estes Park because just a short walk up the driveway is a nice view over the hotel to the town and beyond.

I'm open to expanding the definition. What would the expanded definition be? A spectacular view within a five-minute walk?