Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you again @JSergeant and @theflyer for setting me up in the friendly competition.
I'm finding the Tableau features quite useful for planning our next trip (new superchargers for me, interesting shopping for my wife).
In looking at the Tableau map I discovered that I was missing two locations from the data I posted.
Missing are:
Estes Park, CO - visited 9/27/2018 (same day/trip that I hit Boulder)
Centennial, CO - visited 4/2/2021 (on most recent trip to Denver area)
I hope these can be added. Sorry to cause you more work.

Reactions: Big Earl
Thank you again @JSergeant and @theflyer for setting me up in the friendly competition.
I'm finding the Tableau features quite useful for planning our next trip (new superchargers for me, interesting shopping for my wife).
In looking at the Tableau map I discovered that I was missing two locations from the data I posted.
Missing are:
No problem. I've added them to the spreadsheet. They'll appear in Tableau as soon as the next update is loaded, probably overnight.

That's a first, right? If so, my [SpC] life just got easier :)

Now I can get to that location whenever; I was trying to a figure a way to squeeze in a drive up that way just to nab that single charger. I tried it a week ago but it wasn't turned on yet!
No idea if it’s a first. Happy to help if it were!

North Carolina

Colfax

Maryland

Waldorf
Towson

Delaware

Middletown
Rehoboth Beach

Missing are:
Look forward to seeing you on the road. I'm not sure if I did us a service or a disservice by building the visualization. Who knows how many 10s of thousands of miles we've collectively added to our cars because our individual maps show a lonely supercharger out there beckoning us to visit. ;-)

Flemington, NJ just came live late this afternoon, so I had to get it!

915. Flemington, NJ PXL_20210507_004224086.jpg

Flemington SpC 050621.JPG

Attachments

• PXL_20210507_004249750.PORTRAIT.jpg
    PXL_20210507_004249750.PORTRAIT.jpg
    730.6 KB · Views: 26
  • PXL_20210507_004306011.PORTRAIT.jpg
    PXL_20210507_004306011.PORTRAIT.jpg
    428.3 KB · Views: 36
@theflyer, let's touch base this weekend. I have the database working. At the very least, we can move off the spreadsheet ASAP.
@Teefal, Saturday is likely the only time I can play around. All I need is the server path and user credentials. You can share those to me either in our private admin discussion thread or the private discussion between you and me. With that information I should be able to begin rebuilding the visualizations by pointing to your server...even if it isn't the latest data. The folks in the admin private thread should also have enough information/access/howto's to be able to start playing with data entry/maintenance/update.

@Teefal, Saturday is likely the only time I can play around. All I need is the server path and user credentials. You can share those to me either in our private admin discussion thread or the private discussion between you and me. With that information I should be able to begin rebuilding the visualizations by pointing to your server...even if it isn't the latest data. The folks in the admin private thread should also have enough information/access/howto's to be able to start playing with data entry/maintenance/update.
A thought... as a number of us are preparing to head to Custer (I hit the road tonight... :)), it will be very much appreciated if the spreadsheet and visualizations derived from it remain stable. If we're looking to evolve beyond the google spreadsheet, which definitely agree is needed, it would be great to just focus on testing between now and the end of May, and not introduce any changes unless there is a high confidence it will result in a net significant improvement in platform stability.

I also want to take a moment to share my continued appreciation and awe for all those that provide for the care and feeding for the infrastructure that makes this game possible. THANK YOU!