Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
@PLUS EV - if you know that is the case, I'd be willing to change those dates to likely earlier dates - e.g. Nov 6 [for others reading this, when we converted to the Google Sheet and tried to fill in more precise dates, if only the month was known, it was entered as the last day of the month, hence PLUS EV's dates of 11/30/2016 for Coralville, IA and West DesMoines, IA]. Does anyone have a problem with this?
Sure, go ahead and enter November 4th for both of them. It was probably the 3rd, but might have been after midnight. I know I stayed the night in Cleveland Nov 2 and then headed directly west Nov 3. I wasn't playing the game back then so I definitely wasn't zig zagging and I easily would have made Iowa on my first day. In fact, now that I think about it, I remember staying at a hotel near the West Des Moines supercharger (after charging). Only 673 miles! I guess I was taking it easy :)

If I were to rush off somewhere to get a first, then lose it years later, I would probably not be pleased.
While this isn't really the case here (I am not overly concerned with "firsts" and I definitely didn't go out of my way to chase these two), it's definitely an interesting topic for discussion as the situation is likely to come up if it hasn't already.

Last edited:
How about the others on that list? Those are the only two that are an issue for First Visits, but if you have a sense of the likely dates for some of the others we might as well update them.
Sure I'll try to piece things together at some point. Can you post a link to the list with dates or tell me where it is? I mostly just look at this thread and my Tableau map so I'm kind of clueless!

BTW one of the reasons I hadn't tried to get better dates in the past was because I didn't think I'd be able to (obv not the case here as I had specific events that I remembered). But now that I think about it, I can probably be pretty accurate just by correlating supercharger visits with dated pictures in my iPhone.

Sure I'll try to piece things together at some point. Can you post a link to the list with dates or tell me where it is? I mostly just look at this thread and my Tableau map so I'm kind of clueless!

BTW one of the reasons I hadn't tried to get better dates in the past was because I didn't think I'd be able to (obv not the case here as I had specific events that I remembered). But now that I think about it, I can probably be pretty accurate just by correlating supercharger visits with dated pictures in my iPhone.
The list is in this post:

If you want it in a Google sheet to edit directly, here it is:

I've also included a complete list of all your SpC's sorted by date in case you get motivated to fill in others.

Speaking of firsts, who wants to remind me how to find that in Tableau? I'd like to see if I still have that happy accident in Canada :)

I don't know how to do it on Tableau, but if you load the source spreadsheet at Superchargers Visited on your computer (seems to overload cell phones and tablets), switch to the Superchargers Visited tab, scroll to the right finding your name along the top, then scroll down looking for the bright green coloring, which highlights your visits that count as firsts.

Screen Shot 2021-05-05 at 9.58.13 PM.png

Reactions: Big Earl