Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
This post might be of interest to some of the folks here:

Supercharger - Alamosa, CO

Sounds very similar to my experience this summer in the Dalles that I posted about in this thread. But this time with much colder temperatures and many more miles remaining on the battery. This kind of thing never happened prior to 2019 and believe me, I drove both of my Model Ses down to single digit miles remaining on many occasions. Whatever it is, Tesla needs to either fix the problem or recalibrate the battery display and simply display less miles/percentage remaining.

BTW, I had another near miss over the holidays trying to make it to the Centralia supercharger. I was in a tight spot for various reasons (won't bother going into it here), but drove slowly and managed to get to the off-ramp near the supercharger with 4 Rated Miles remaining. No problem, right? Wrong. At that point, I saw the battery gauge drop from 4 to 2 to 1 to 0 in the span of about 15 seconds as I slowed on the off-ramp with regenerative braking. Never did show 3 miles remaining lol. Fortunately I was still able to limp the remaining .4 miles to the supercharger and plug in, but needless to say it was disconcerting. Unlike the Dalles experience, I never lost regen (actually bumped back up to 1 Rated Mile when I parked at the supercharger) and I never got any warnings about the car shutting down. Nonetheless it was strange.

Yes that's a new thing. I have driven my car down to 0 and sometimes beyond many times. Just recently I had it shut down at 5 miles not driving crazy. I was extremely lucky that I made it to an off ramp and rolled into a gas station where I found a normal outlet to charge for a bit.

• Informative
Reactions: PLUS EV
Must be nice living where all the Superchargers are

If this was directed at @JSergeant, I’d just like to point out that he has traveled the entire country.

4D587C20-DC3E-467B-8BFD-918166AFA8DE.jpeg

Yeah, just looking at that coast over there with envious eyes. It's been way more than a week since we got a new SuC on this coast. Just back from clearing out SoCal again with my whole 1 new charger touched. Would love to have a week to do the Marathon FL to Boston MA leg but to quote Luke Skywalker "It's such a long way from here"

Would be cool if there was a train I could put my car on and then fly to meet it on the other coast. Or perhaps one day my car will drive itself there.

Yeah, just looking at that coast over there with envious eyes. It's been way more than a week since we got a new SuC on this coast. Just back from clearing out SoCal again with my whole 1 new charger touched. Would love to have a week to do the Marathon FL to Boston MA leg but to quote Luke Skywalker "It's such a long way from here"

Would be cool if there was a train I could put my car on and then fly to meet it on the other coast. Or perhaps one day my car will drive itself there.

I figure it will be tough for you, since many of your long road trips are likely in your RV rather than the Tesla. Perhaps a road trip to Fully Charged Live is in order ... 40+ new chargers in under 4,000 miles or 60+ in under 5,000 miles. :D

You could also rent a Tesla on Turo if you fly somewhere. I've done that a number of times and enjoy it a great deal more than a standard rental car.

Last edited:
Haven't traveled in the RV since we were on a road trip back in Feb of '18 and Tesla emailed that we could finally build our Model 3.

Last year's anniversary we traveled in the then year-old car all the way up the coast to the Sequim WA Supercharger and then followed a snowplow back down hwy 5 w/ NO cruise control due to the bad weather. This year I wanna try the Idaho route as I cross my second-century mark. Then Custer later this year. Perhaps combined with the Trans Canada hwy and new North Dakota Superchargers (plzplzplz)!

With all that coming up, I think a weekend jaunt to Austin in early Feb would be a tough sell. But I'll keep paying attention.

Reactions: Big Earl
Awesome! I'll see you there. I just got the time off work, so it looks like it's a go! The plan is to do a 3-day drive down, arriving on Friday, enjoy the weekend, then head home via New Orleans on Monday.

I'll pick up three states (Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama) that I've never visited, bringing my total to 48/50. My only two remaining states are North Dakota (getting that during the Custer trip in May) and Alaska (cruise next year).

Great. I'm also planning to get in on Friday night, but I'm taking the scenic route there...or the meandering route... Whatever you want to call it. I did a silly thing and paid for all my hotels on the way there already (yeah but they were all on sale)...so my route is locked in. I'm coming in through Houston. Not sure what time I'm getting in on Friday though as I might "miss" Austin on my first try at getting there and be a few hundred miles west. :)

Was able to visit Burleson, TX Supercharger today.

Very similar set up and feeling to recently opened Henrietta, TX location.
If you love Jerky, either location will meet or exceed your fantasy.

Since it is not yet on Nav., my car did not pre-condition the pack for faster charge time. When it gets online, this will be a non-issue.

This location helps Tesla drivers headed South on I-35 W toward Waco, also locals in Cleburne, Glen Rose and Granbury.

Hi,
Took a weekend trip to Austin, visited new Supercharger at Research Blvd.

If someone would please be so kind as to update my totals including Austin and Burleson SC to my total.

BTW, when stopping to charge at Italy SC, I noticed that the same business that hosts both the Henrietta, TX and Burleson, TX Supercharger is right across the street (walking distance).

Jerky Lovers take note....

Reactions: juliusa
Day 6. (Day 5 was not a travel day).

691. Miami - SW 8th St, FL
692. Miami - Mary Brickell Village, FL
693. Riverview, FL

Day 6 Map.JPG

We stopped by Deerfield Beach since it was on the way to Miami - still just stubs in the ground with nice looking covers simulating Superchargers. I guess we'll have to come back to Florida again next year.

We've driven 2,101 miles so far on this trip and added 11 new Superchargers, so that averages to 191 miles per new Supercharger.

Last edited: