Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was conversing with @Darren S and it made me realize that I'm missing a few supercharger stops from my first Sig P90D X. I was using TeslaLog before TeslaFI.

By chance, I had a graphic from when I helped a friend out in Erie PA. We drove out together and I followed him back as he was driving a large U-Haul. I was at 7 unit TACC setting and still got a lot better Wh/MI. Graphic below has the to and from data over 500 miles. (It also has the Superchargers I used and the dates for some of my missing ones).

aVdI8W3.jpg

• Helpful
Reactions: Darren S
Re: Tableau access -- Can @theflyer or @tes-s -s set me up if is not too much trouble --- I may regret discovering your guys thread and tools :)

Re: additional Supercharges from my 1st Model X travel days. I found out that I could still access my old logs in TeslaLog.com
107+8 gives me 115 now but whose counting.

Erie, PA <new>
Macedonia, OH <new>
Maumee, OH <new>
Mishawaka, IN <new>
Knoxville, TN <new> -- I don't stop here anymore it seems with my X100 vs X90 ... travel right to Asheville, NC
Grand Rapids, MI <new>
Pleasant Prairie, WI <new>
Aurora, IL (closed) <new> -- I think this is where the Roundhouse restaurant had some SCs

Reactions: Darren S
Re: Tableau access -- Can @theflyer or @tes-s -s set me up if is not too much trouble --- I may regret discovering your guys thread and tools :)

Re: additional Supercharges from my 1st Model X travel days. I found out that I could still access my old logs in TeslaLog.com

Erie, PA <new>
Macedonia, OH <new>
Maumee, OH <new>
Mishawaka, IN <new>
Knoxville, TN <new> -- I don't stop here anymore it seems with my X100 vs X90 ... travel right to Asheville, NC
Grand Rapids, MI <new>
Aurora, IL (closed) <new> -- I think this is where the Roundhouse restaurant had some SCs
Aurora was that pallet set up at the brew pub. Two Brothers, or something close, was owned by a Tesla driver.
Half expecting to lose some supercharging “firsts” with these revelations :)

California

Malibu
Ojai
Irvine-Michelson Drive
Anaheim-Santa Ana Canyon Hills
San Diego-Del Mar Heights

I was intending to go down the PCH and pick up Big Sur as well but potential fire delays near Malibu had me concerned that I'd end up being late for the Sounders game if I went that way. So Big Sur might end up being another Colby for me :)

The silver lining was that after my re-route, I got to meet Greta and crew at Kettleman, and I did make it to the game on time and the Sounders did pull off an unlikely upset, so... on to the MLS Cup championship game, which will probably be in Atlanta. This could turn out to be a longer road trip than initially planned!

Oh, and one other humorous occurrence. I did finally experience some of these extreme winds they've been talking about in the news and where was I? Rather appropriately, Santa Ana Canyon Hills :) More than anything, I am struck by how incredibly dry it is in CA at this time. I feel like I'm constantly drinking water, yet my mouth and throat are still always dry. Not good at all! I have lived in Vegas in the past, but this actually seems worse. Turns out 15% humidity isn't nearly as bad as 5% humidity!

Last edited:
Aurora was that pallet set up at the brew pub. Two Brothers, or something close, was owned by a Tesla driver.
Half expecting to lose some supercharging “firsts” with these revelations :)

@Bighorn, no firsts were harmed in his visits from 2016 lol. I checked those as well to be sure no changes would be made or would have mentioned it.

But yes, that was the Two Brothers Roundhouse location on the pallet in the parking lot for Aurora, IL. My pic from Oct 2016 for reference.

upload_2019-10-1_18-6-40-png.461566

California

Malibu
Ojai
Irvine-Michelson Drive
Anaheim-Santa Ana Canyon Hills
San Diego-Del Mar Heights

I was intending to go down the PCH and pick up Big Sur as well but potential fire delays near Malibu had me concerned that I'd end up being late for the Sounders game if I went that way. So Big Sur might end up being another Colby for me :)

The silver lining was that after my re-route, I got to meet Greta and crew at Kettleman, and I did make it to the game on time and the Sounders did pull off an unlikely upset, so... on to the MLS Cup championship game, which will probably be in Atlanta. This could turn out to be a longer road trip than initially planned!

Oh, and one other humorous occurrence. I did finally experience some of these extreme winds they've been talking about in the news and where was I? Rather appropriately, Santa Ana Canyon Hills :) More than anything, I am struck by how incredibly dry it is in CA at this time. I feel like I'm constantly drinking water, yet my mouth and throat are still always dry. Not good at all! I have lived in Vegas in the past, but this actually seems worse. Turns out 15% humidity isn't nearly as bad as 5% humidity!
Instead of the normal “it’s a dry heat” this is more like “it’s a cold wind”. Strange scary times, lots of smoke visible on my drive up the 210 and 5 today.

Erie, PA <new>
Macedonia, OH <new>
Maumee, OH <new>
Mishawaka, IN <new>
Grand Rapids, MI <new>
Welcome to the competition and the rabbit hole. I'll try to create your map this weekend.

Instead of the normal “it’s a dry heat” this is more like “it’s a cold wind”. Strange scary times, lots of smoke visible on my drive up the 210 and 5 today.
Lol I just saw the weather report on the local news and they said the humidity got down to 1% in some areas while I was driving through in the wee hours, notably Carlsbad. I've never heard of it getting that low, at least not on Earth. No wonder I was feeling parched!