Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
A bit of travel past week.

Newly visited Superchargers:

Oct. 20
Memphis, TN
Jackson, TN
Miner, MO
Mt. Vernon, IL
Kuttawa, KY
Bowling Green, KY

Oct. 21
Dickson, TN
Brentwood, TN
Cookeville, TN
Acworth, GA
Alpharetta, GA
Buford, GA

Oct. 22
Greenville, SC
Asheville, NC

Oct. 24
Athens, GA
Lithonia, GA

Oct. 25
20th St. NW, Atlanta, GA
Peachtree Rd NE, Atlanta, GA
Augusta, GA (Stevens Park Rd, Belair Frontage Supercharger was inoperable)
Savannah, GA
Kingsland, GA
Gate, Jacksonville, FL
Country Rd, Jacksonville, FL
St. Augustine, FL
Port Orange, FL
Altamonte Springs, FL
North Alafaya Trail, Orlando, FL
W. Sand L, Orlando, FL
Celebration, FL

Oct. 26
Brandon, FL
Riverview, FL
Sarasota, FL
Pinellas Park, FL
West Swan Ave, FL
Tampa, FL
Gainesville, FL
Live Oak, FL
Tifton, GA
Macon, GA
Tom Hill Senior Blvd, Macon, GA
Oxford, AL

Oct. 27
Steele, AL
Birmingham, AL
Meridian, MS
Slidell, LA

If someone would please be so kind to update my list, much appreciated.
purplewalt:
I have a couple of questions/comments about your list:

Brentwood, TN - I assume you mean the Nashville Service Center location, since Brentwood is not yet built.

20th St. NW, Atlanta, GA - I think you mean the Atlanta 1380 Atlantic Dr location, which you already visited in 12/1/2015

Brandon, FL- already visited 12/1/2017

Subject to these clarifications, you now have 355 and moved up 2 places to #13.

• Helpful
Reactions: scottf200
It was recommended I give a short intro as I'm jumping into the spreadsheet today with 107 supercharger visits (TeslaFI tracked):

Aside about other cars/family: I started driving electric in Feb 2011 with a Chevrolet Volt (bought NY and drove to IL). My commute was < 40 miles so I was able to drive most of the year on the battery (uses the battery until depleted even if flooring it to 100 mph). My youngest son is driving that car now. My oldest son is driving a Model 3 LR AWD and my wife is driving a 2016 (Gen 2) Volt (I bought it in MD and drove to IL -- 711 miles one day).

I waited literally 3 years for a Signature X (vin 260 2016) thinking it was going to be 1 year. During one of my roadtrips out West an on-coming car hit a deer and it flew thru the air a came thru (parts of it anyway) my windshield. I had 36K I think on that X. (My experience with Tesla Model X safety) Many eye orbit/etc surgeries later I bought another X (2017) that was a service loaner with 4k miles on it. I'm driving with 1 good eye now. Happy to have AP to help.

My wife and I are from MT so I travel back there to see family. I did 5800 miles this past summer (family flew to MT, I took a neighbor out, and was solo on way back). I ended up in BC after MT as I had a week break before I helped some other relatives in WA. I've been to the Custer SD meetup a couple times in my old X. Two weeks ago my wife and I did long weekend trip (leaf view excuse) from IL, WI, MI, into Ontario and down to Niagara Falls, ON. After this past weekend I'm up to 45K-ish. I/We were out to north central NC for a Tesla track day. My son (model 3 owner) and I only did ride-alongs tho. The AWD non-perf Model 3 we were in was a blast on the track and handled it well. There are some other trips in the map to NC as we are doing research for a possible retirement location. I've attended the Blueridge Parkway Tesla meetup the past couple years.

7fy0vMd.jpg
Welcome from just south of the MT border. Not sure if we met in Custer or not, but I suppose you saw a bunch of the top 10 from here if you made it this year. I spend a lot of time visiting my dad’s nursing home in Asheville, NC plus I studied in Chapel Hill—where are you looking?
I’ve always had a bit of fear over deer getting thrown into my windshield. Never saw any eye injuries during my career like that, though. Very sorry to hear that.
Montana had three new supercharge.info updates this week. It’ll be nice to be able to make Canada without a Level 2 at some point. Where do you visit?

Reactions: scottf200
It was recommended I give a short intro as I'm jumping into the spreadsheet today with 107 supercharger visits (TeslaFI tracked):
@JSergeant - Did you folks figure out the admin handshake for new folks as well?

Scott - Welcome long-timer and nice to get in the Century Club right off the bat! If one of the admins hasn't asked for it yet, they're going to need approximate dates and locations for the visits. Interesting use of AP. There might be a story in there somewhere, @PhillyGal ;)

Last edited:
I just completed a midnight romp through the Bay Area:

California

Chico
Fairfield-Holiday Lane
Vallejo
Richmond
San Francisco-Letterman Drive
Walnut Creek
San Ramon-Diablo Plaza
Pleasanton
Hayward
Newark
Milpitas-Great Mall
San Jose-Blossom Hill Drive
Morgan Hill
Watsonville

All but Chico were done in a 7-hour period. Definitely the shortest time frame that I've ever hit 13 new ones.

Walnut Creek, San Ramon-Diablo Plaza, and Pleasanton were all listed as temporarily closed. Fortunately they weren't that far out of the way so I went and checked anyway. The first one I plugged into at Walnut Creek worked. It took a few tries at San Ramon-Diablo Plaza, but eventually I figured that the stall paired to the one guy who was plugged in was the most likely to work and it did, but strangely I got 36kW instead of 72kW. Clearly major issues at that site, but it counts, so I'll take it! At Pleasanton, the first stall I tried did not work, but the 2nd one did. Who knows what's going on with all these service issues... I haven't been able to keep up with the CA forum lately so I'm clueless.

@JSergeant - Did you folks figure out the admin handshake for new folks as well?
Scott - Welcome long-timer and nice to get in the Century Club right off the bat! If one of the admins hasn't asked for it yet, they're going to need approximate dates and locations for the visits. Interesting use of AP. There might be a story in there somewhere, @PhillyGal ;)
Thanks for the warm welcome. I use AP probably 95% of the time thinking that the sensors give me added safety. (automatically keeping me the distance behind, also lane centering, AND lane changes to watch even after I've checked all my mirrors). I always drive with my hand(s) on the wheel. AP will crash you for sure in the many odd driving case, painted roads, other drives behaviors).

Sorry for being unclear. TD;LR - I updated the official sheet yesterday. LONG: I think I stumbled across this thread in July 19 and there was a post to contact @tes-s to get access to the google sheet. He gave me access to a column but it seemed like the access was very slow and was too daunting to get the data from TeslaFI. I put in a couple entries. By chance he contacted me a few days ago and say my Albert Lea, MN entry couldn't be right as I showed stopping there before it was built. Turns out there were two in Albert Lea and I had them mixed up when I entered the date. I contacted TeslaFI support to see if they could add dates to their Superchager table (TeslaFi.com Tesla Model S X 3 Data Logger) so I could more easily see the data without clicking on the visits number to see all the visit data. TeslaFI/James, told me the search and download area (TeslaFi.com Tesla Model S X 3 Data Logger) would give me access to all that data. From there was able to create a Google sheet and build the results to match the official ones. (AFTER I renamed all my TeslaFI supercharger visit names to match tho). @Darren S as super nice and was going to help me get my data in the official sheet but I had already did it.

Welcome from just south of the MT border. Not sure if we met in Custer or not, but I suppose you saw a bunch of the top 10 from here if you made it this year. I spend a lot of time visiting my dad’s nursing home in Asheville, NC plus I studied in Chapel Hill—where are you looking?
I’ve always had a bit of fear over deer getting thrown into my windshield. Never saw any eye injuries during my career like that, though. Very sorry to hear that.
Montana had three new supercharge.info updates this week. It’ll be nice to be able to make Canada without a Level 2 at some point. Where do you visit?
Re: Cluster -- I was there the first couple of year with my first X. That was also before the supercharger landed in that small town. Lot of hotel chargers because of Elon's mishap there but I ended up charging at the 'Flintstone' camp site across from one of the hotels. I hit Cluster this summer when I took my neighbor with me. We did a great figure eight pattern thru the park there letting you travel thru the tunnels in the optimum direction to see Mt Rushmore thru them. Figure 8: https://i.imgur.com/WR0FYGe.jpg

Re: NC -- small world. I've been to the Asheville area several times. Once to hike with a neighbor and once with my oldest. Have taken the wife there a few times and recently for the Blue Ridge Tesla meetup. We are looking around Asheville and likely south of there (Flat Rock, Brevard, etc). Maybe one of the master planned communities (MPCs) like Connestee Falls. I've studied a lot of places to go and NC is high on the list. I couldn't find any options in eastern TN. We wanted to stay out this area to be near our kids and have better weather but 4 seasons. Looked at High Point and Chapel Hill some. WNC is appealing because it is often 8-10 degrees cooler in the summer. I also play pickleball (not as good with my 1 eye depth issues now) so I want access to that.

Re: MT superchargers -- I did see the activity recently. I started the Great Falls thread some time ago and pushed for a location that didn't pan out. I travel to Glacier national park and Cut Bank area. Great Falls was always a stay over at a fellow Tesla owners farm out of town. Looking forward to traveling across Canada probably next year to get to MT from IL.

Re: MT visits -- mostly GNP but took neighbor out this year and I planned the heck out of it. We did Badlands, Beartooth highway 4 days after it opened, Yellow Stone and GNP. It was a whirlwind trip.
Beartooth/Yellowstone planning thread: Experience Cody WY to West Yellowstone MT

More than happy to chat more and even on the phone.

So today we managed to hit:
Jackman, ME
Medway, ME
Baileyville, ME
<snip> I've updated the spreadsheet, and my total is now 669, moving me into 3rd place again.

Congrats on re-taking 3rd place again, @JSergeant. I've enjoyed seeing your trips and routes and am cheering you on. We've been trading places since midway through Q2 2018 so the past 17 months and were never more than 24 chargers apart and were as close as 5 chargers apart with the Quarterly average difference just 17 chargers. It's been a blast but I don't know that I'll be adding new ones at the same rate I used to so keep up the good work for the unofficial USA-East team. Charge on!

purplewalt:
I have a couple of questions/comments about your list:

Brentwood, TN - I assume you mean the Nashville Service Center location, since Brentwood is not yet built.

20th St. NW, Atlanta, GA - I think you mean the Atlanta 1380 Atlantic Dr location, which you already visited in 12/1/2015

Brandon, FL- already visited 12/1/2017

Subject to these clarifications, you now have 355 and moved up 2 places to #13.

Thanks for questions, hopefully I can clarify.

For Service Center location near Nashville, my screen identification indicated:

Brentwood,
Westgate Cir, Brentwood, TN.

When I arrived, at least two cars were already queued up, waiting to charge.
Only six charge stations.
Very busy spot!
Time to add two to four additional charging stations.

For Atlanta, I have charged at the three locations inside the Loop.
The three locations are:
Atlanta
Atlanta, Lenox Road
Atlanta, Peachtree Road (behind locked gate, guard unlocked for me)
Both of the last two are in Buckhead area, about three blocks apart.

You are correct, I probably had visited Brandon, FL on previous journey: my apologies.

Thank you for your assistance and keeping list updated.

California

Chico
Fairfield-Holiday Lane
Vallejo
Richmond
Walnut Creek
San Ramon-Diablo Plaza
Pleasanton
Hayward
Newark
Milpitas-Great Mall
Morgan Hill
Watsonville

All but Chico were done in a 7-hour period. Definitely the shortest time frame that I've ever hit 13 new ones.

Walnut Creek, San Ramon-Diablo Plaza, and Pleasanton were all listed as temporarily closed. Fortunately they weren't that far out of the way so I went and checked anyway. The first one I plugged into at Walnut Creek worked. It took a few tries at San Ramon-Diablo Plaza, but eventually I figured that the stall paired to the one guy who was plugged in was the most likely to work and it did, but strangely I got 36kW instead of 72kW. Clearly major issues at that site, but it counts, so I'll take it! At Pleasanton, the first stall I tried did not work, but the 2nd one did. Who knows what's going on with all these service issues... I haven't been able to keep up with the CA forum lately so I'm clueless.
That’s the only way to do the BA. I have seen urban chargers that seemingly split their 72 kW in a share. You’re brave to have driven into some of those areas that are getting international exposure due to the graphic bridge fire near Vallejo.
Re: Cluster -- I was there the first couple of year with my first X. That was also before the supercharger landed in that small town. Lot of hotel chargers because of Elon's mishap there but I ended up charging at the 'Flintstone' camp site across from one of the hotels. I hit Cluster this summer when I took my neighbor with me. We did a great figure eight pattern thru the park there letting you travel thru the tunnels in the optimum direction to see Mt Rushmore thru them. Figure 8: https://i.imgur.com/WR0FYGe.jpg

Re: NC -- small world. I've been to the Asheville area several times. Once to hike with a neighbor and once with my oldest. Have taken the wife there a few times and recently for the Blue Ridge Tesla meetup. We are looking around Asheville and likely south of there (Flat Rock, Brevard, etc). Maybe one of the master planned communities (MPCs) like Connestee Falls. I've studied a lot of places to go and NC is high on the list. I couldn't find any options in eastern TN. We wanted to stay out this area to be near our kids and have better weather but 4 seasons. Looked at High Point and Chapel Hill some. WNC is appealing because it is often 8-10 degrees cooler in the summer. I also play pickleball (not as good with my 1 eye depth issues now) so I want access to that.

Re: MT superchargers -- I did see the activity recently. I started the Great Falls thread some time ago and pushed for a location that didn't pan out. I travel to Glacier national park and Cut Bank area. Great Falls was always a stay over at a fellow Tesla owners farm out of town. Looking forward to traveling across Canada probably next year to get to MT from IL.

Re: MT visits -- mostly GNP but took neighbor out this year and I planned the heck out of it. We did Badlands, Beartooth highway 4 days after it opened, Yellow Stone and GNP. It was a whirlwind trip.
Beartooth/Yellowstone planning thread: Experience Cody WY to West Yellowstone MT

More than happy to chat more and even on the phone.
I’ve been to every Custer meet and used Flintstones as well, so we probably crossed paths.
Missed the Blue Ridge meet by a week. That hasn’t been on my radar, so will look out for it in the future.
Brevard is where my daughter went to summer camp and was a counselor for many years. Wife’s best friend from college in Meisenheimer owns Gwynn Valley.
I’ll message you when I get the chance.
Congrats on re-taking 3rd place again, @JSergeant. I've enjoyed seeing your trips and routes and am cheering you on. We've been trading places since midway through Q2 2018 so the past 17 months and were never more than 24 chargers apart and were as close as 5 chargers apart with the Quarterly average difference just 17 chargers. It's been a blast but I don't know that I'll be adding new ones at the same rate I used to so keep up the good work for the unofficial USA-East team. Charge on!
Hope all is well. Your absence has been noticed by all, I’m quite sure.

<snip> Brevard is where my daughter went to summer camp and was a counselor for many years. Wife’s best friend from college in Meisenheimer owns Gwynn Valley.<snip>

My Niece attended a music Summer Camp at Brevard Music Center a few years back.

<snip> Hope all is well. Your absence has been noticed by all, I’m quite sure.

Thanks and things are well and simply enjoying my personal life and family for a change. I'm missing the running around but at the same time it is making the tires last exponentially longer and don't mind saving oodles of funds from food and lodging and souvenirs and shopping and such so it's not a bad alternative. I still get to live vicariously through the group and the stories and photos so that is helping satisfy some of my appetite.

California

Chico
Fairfield-Holiday Lane
Vallejo
Richmond
Walnut Creek
San Ramon-Diablo Plaza
Pleasanton
Hayward
Newark
Milpitas-Great Mall
Morgan Hill
Watsonville

you picked an interesting time to get the Bay Area what with all the fire/evacuation events.. got lucky ...