Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The only caveat on that I would caution is to make sure to account for extra time at MD. Given there only being 2 chargers and it is located right in a prime parking location at the mall it is likely to either be in use or worse, ICE'd.

Unlikely to be ICE'd, those spaces have always been roped off. Though I cant say if they are still roping off since the supercharger was placed.

Last edited:
The only caveat on that I would caution is to make sure to account for extra time at MD. Given there only being 2 chargers and it is located right in a prime parking location at the mall it is likely to either be in use or worse, ICE'd.

It's definitely a high use charger, I happened to stop by tonight, and there were 4 cars charging in about an hour and a half. There are also 2 80A HPWCs, and a bunch of 14-50s, so you can slow charge if you are waiting. On the plus side, with it in such high use, there isn't much of a chance for it to be ICEd :)