Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - West Wendover, NV

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Cool!

However... according to my map it's over 200 miles to the next nearest working S/C (in Nephi UT), so it might be a while before it gets many visitors! This might be, for the moment, the most isolated Supercharger in the world.

Ev'ry bit helps, though.

This is why I think the I-80 SuperCharger ribbon cutting should be a rolling, multi, all day across Nevada event. None are any good without all of the others.

and Joe, Lookin Good!!

I noticed the Wendover supercharger is available on Nav Places today. Perhaps it has been there for a few days, but I guess that makes the whole thing legit. I'll be taking Denarius' "old" P85+ out there this weekend for a look.
Make sure you take a picture of that old car filling up at the new charge station and post it here for the rest of us to drool at. :)

I noticed the Wendover supercharger is available on Nav Places today. Perhaps it has been there for a few days, but I guess that makes the whole thing legit. I'll be taking Denarius' "old" P85+ out there this weekend for a look.
Whew! That's a relief. I was driving myself insane - his car is black, that's his car, it must be black, sure doesn't look black in the photo, but it must be, looks grey, but that's his car, his car is black - etc. etc. :tongue: