Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - West Palm Beach, FL (SC, closed)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Was there Friday (3/22/15) for tire rotation. Some SCs were running and some were still being worked on. Center says Fence line will be changed soon to allow 24/7. Suggest calling them to check status if you need to SC there any time soon. Very accommodating folks there.

For the record, this site now shows up on Tesla's "find us" map, so I've added it to Plugshare.

Tesla Service Center | Riviera Beach, FL | Electric Car Charging Station | PlugShare

We could use an updated picture of the location.

EDIT: Oh hell, all that work for nothing. I just realized that it's just the service center that is listed on the "Find Us" map, not the SCs yet. Plugshare listing will probably get deleted, even though these are operational (they do that per Tesla request). Grrrr.

I'm having a hard time viewing all the pictures of this completed supercharging site. I guess it's because there are so many pictures posted. Maybe if those going thru and supercharging would post only four or five pictures of this site per post they would show up for us all to see:tongue::cool: !!!!!!

I'm having a hard time viewing all the pictures of this completed supercharging site. I guess it's because there are so many pictures posted. Maybe if those going thru and supercharging would post only four or five pictures of this site per post they would show up for us all to see:tongue::cool: !!!!!!

It's more like the size of each picture. All that is needed for descent display on this forum is a 150-300 kB JPEG, but many people upload the 3+ MB JPEGs that there phones take, 10-20x extra size on each picture creates sloooowwww downloads on bandwidth limited links. If folks would reduce there pictures to be 1,000-1,200 pixels on the maximum axis, viewing would be a lot better. Better yet, the forum hosting software should automaticly reduce the picture sizes for viewing.

Word on the street is that this service center is the new HUB for Tesla's CPO program.
Screen Shot 2015-04-11 at 8.34.17 AM.png

I guess it's just me, but why is it so hard to post several photos of this completed supercharging site?! Yes, for sure locals are interested..... but so too are many who live far away or overseas. We can't just pop over for a look ourselves. We need your help.
Please post 5-6 phots of this location for us all to view. Thank you!

For the West Palm location: We Need Tesla to put a Code entry keypad for Tesla owners to access after hours. How convenient would that be that when the supercharging location shows up on the map that a gate code is shown but only visible on the Tesla computer screen.
I have been by wanting to charge numerous times after hours..

We do need pictures of this site. If you use this location, please post a photo taken FROM WAY BACK to establish location context and prove how many stations there are. Please also comment on whether the stations were inside or outside the fence. Bonus points for doing a checkin on Plugshare, and posting photos there!

Riviera Beach Supercharger | Riviera Beach, FL | Electric Car Charging Station | PlugShare

For the record, adding these quotes from other threads:

April 25th:
Supercharger is open during the Service centre hours. The entrance is open for supercharger access just beside the main entrance. the gate is typically about half open. You can always have a coffee and conversation in the service centre. It is a good place to charge when it si open. They are working on fencing access to the vehicle parking area so the Superchargers and be open 24/7 but no indication about when, or so I was told last week when I charged there.

This should be great. I grew up in Fort Lauderdale and it was going to be a real ordeal to charge whenever I visit home. I can now top off on the way there and should be good to then manage using slower chargers while in the area. Glad to hear this opened up!

For the West Palm location: We Need Tesla to put a Code entry keypad for Tesla owners to access after hours. How convenient would that be that when the supercharging location shows up on the map that a gate code is shown but only visible on the Tesla computer screen.I have been by wanting to charge numerous times after hours..
That doesn't sound ambitious enough. This is the computer car, with always on internet access, and Tesla has already been putting a bunch of GPS location based features on the car. When you get there and the gate is locked, it should work like the localized home link - a button should show up on the center console screen 'open gate' - the car and gate can authenticate through the net just fine without you having to punch in codes...

Edit: My apologies, but for some reason my iPhone won't post photos in the forum, and if I spend any more time screwing around with this my wife since Friday is going to kill me. The photo is located at

http://www.coreyjessup.com/Wpb_sc.jpg

I'll be at the Marathon supercharger tomorrow as well, and will try to upload some pics. If you want/need more of WPB, I'll be stopping by briefly on Thursday.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• Wpb_sc.jpg
    Wpb_sc.jpg
    470.3 KB · Views: 364
Last edited:
New to the forum, I have been over at this location looking at CPOs for the last several weeks. I was there yesterday, and they were beginning to install the posts for the new fence. Shouldn't be too long before the superchargers are available 24/7. A word of caution to those not from the area, there is really nothing around to visit while charging, and its not in the best neighborhood, so use your judgement when considering charging late at night.

Dave

Edit: My apologies, but for some reason my iPhone won't post photos in the forum, and if I spend any more time screwing around with this my wife since Friday is going to kill me. The photo is located at

http://www.coreyjessup.com/Wpb_sc.jpg

I'll be at the Marathon supercharger tomorrow as well, and will try to upload some pics. If you want/need more of WPB, I'll be stopping by briefly on Thursday.

Enjoy!

Hi Corey,

Thanks for your photos.

Regarding Marathon can you please confirm whether I have the location correct on my recent posting on the Marathon thread?

If you are interested in joining our Florida Tesla club, please click on the Florida Tesla Enthusiasts link in my signature.

Larry

- - - Updated - - -

New to the forum, I have been over at this location looking at CPOs for the last several weeks. I was there yesterday, and they were beginning to install the posts for the new fence. Shouldn't be too long before the superchargers are available 24/7. A word of caution to those not from the area, there is really nothing around to visit while charging, and its not in the best neighborhood, so use your judgement when considering charging late at night.

Dave

Dave,

Thanks for the information and welcome to the forum.

Larry