Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Seabrook, NH

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I assume they know about it since it always says 7 of 8 stalls are available when no one is there, or 6 of 8 when one person is there, etc...

What’s the best way of reporting it?
In the past, I've just called the Roadside assistance # - 877-79-TESLA - it's on the sticker on all the SC pedestals, so it's easy to find when you're having SC'ing problems

This weekend wasn’t good for this supercharger.

On Saturday had to move as 1A wasn’t working, got the evil eye from 1B who came out to his car as that had stopped too.

Sunday night there were 3/8 marked as out of service, so we had to wait 10 minutes for a spot and then it was mostly charging at 60kw until the last 10 minutes when a few of the other cars left.

Felt like I was in California!

I’m guessing I picked both if the worst times to charge here

Reactions: kayak1
Does anyone know if the Seabrook supercharger site is operating?
Last night (Saturday, August 7) we were coming back from a family event in Maine, near Sanford, and when I asked the navigation system for a route it needed to find a charging stop as well. I thought we had enough juice to reach Seabrook easily and possibly Lynnfield. (We were heading to Dedham, down I-95). But it routed us to a supercharger in Rochester, NH. Now that site was close to where we were and was right near our route, so it would have been convenient, but I was hoping to travel further so we would arrive with a lower state of charge to get a faster charging speed.
So I poked around on the charging map, and Seabrook was shown with a wrench symbol instead of a charger symbol. I do not recall if I tried to drill down to get more info, but assumed the site was out of service, and the navigation had ignored it. So we accepted the Rochester suggestion and charged there. (Nice site, not too busy, good services available, but my car did not get a very fast charge, as expected.)
When I looked today at the supercharger map under the "Find Us" page at tesla.com,. Seabrook looks normal, so I was curious if it was actually down last night, or if I had misread the map or something.

I can verify that Seabrook is operating (at least as of 2 days ago). It's said reduced status in the car nav for about 8 days now, and before that it was reporting 2 stalls out of service. 3A and 3B don't work at all (for 3 weeks now), but the other stalls are all fine. Other than maxing out at 130kw.

I stop by there frequently so I can verify again next time.

• Informative
Reactions: David29 and mociaf9
Yesterday (Saturday 1/15) it was just about full here just before lunch, didn’t think I’d see that except from either end of a summer weekend.

Felt embarrassed that I’d completely miscalculated the trip as the car is mostly garaged on weekdays so I’m not doing much winter driving.

However, I was in good company with others whose range predictions were way off in the single digit weather.

I’d used ABRP the day before and it had me making the whole round trip without charging.

No issue with sharing as I could only take ~50 kW even after driving over 40 miles

Reactions: kayak1