Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Concord, NH - Black Hill Rd

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Tdreamer

Plaid Supercharger
Supporting Member
Sep 10, 2017
Bedford, Massachusetts
There is motion on a large mixed use development project in Concord, NH in the vicinity of Black Hill Rd. Project approvals are finally starting to make their way through the Concord planning board after many years of discussions and delays. The initial phase of the project includes text a follows:

A 5,750 sf gas station and convenience store with 6 fueling islands, an accessory carwash, electric changing stations, and vacuums is proposed. The site has 52 parking spaces along with adequate stacking for the drive-thru window and car wash. The site will have two full-service driveways along the entrance “spine road” and Black Hill Road as well as a right-out only access to Manchester Street.

The site graphic denotes the charging stations as Future Tesla Charging Stations. I believe this may be a future Common Man Roadside location with a strong track record of hosting Tesla Superchargers.

This thread is specific to this original/new location, originally found under Supercharger - Concord, NH which eventually turned out to be a different location in Concord than this site that had been being watched first.

1712278267678.png

There is a pin - it's a "PLANNING Pin" as this site is still in concept planning stage, and there is no specific permit / site plan yet for the superchargers. Once that show sup, it will switch to a blue permitted pin.
The whole thing is just part of the development. Proposed in 2021, there was a hearing in December 2023. A large part is in a flood plain, so there are some significant water and sewerage issues that are part of the hold-up.

Very glad to have the Plan status on Supercharge.info for things like this.

Reactions: Tdreamer
Why are there no activity on I-89 NH!!!!!!

That's it! I'm going to tell my friends across the state to deny any new planning/permits for Tesla unless they add one more site on I-89 between West Lebanon and Manchester!
A reasonable question (lack of new sites along I-89). I have no info on anything there, but agree it could use additional coverage.

Reactions: cmaster and kayak1