Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Santee, SC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Honestly, im not really sure how to report it to Tesla easily. I did add a check in on plugshare and I also tweeted @TeslaCharging.

Found via Google-powered search of this forum:

The means of reporting your Supercharger charging experience is buried in the Telsa app. Under My Account, open Recent Supercharger sessions. There is an option to provide feedback to Tesla on your experience with this Supercharger location. (If possible, make a note of the Supercharger that was not functioning as expected, broken or damaged.)

If you're unable to start anything and it thus doesn't appear in your session history, then I think you are apparently stuck with calling them (877-798-3752?) which that thread I linked to above indicates is a tedious and possible pointless experience.

Found via Google-powered search of this forum:

If you're unable to start anything and it thus doesn't appear in your session history, then I think you are apparently stuck with calling them (877-798-3752?) which that thread I linked to above indicates is a tedious and possible pointless experience.

In my limited experience calling that number, they answer and are responsive.

You can also contact Roadside Assistance. Even though your Tesla vehicle is not disabled being unable to charge or having enough charge to reach another charging location is reason to contact Roadside Assistance. In my experience Tesla Roadside Assistance operator will promptly respond, contact you via text messaging or phone call regarding your request. You can explain that the entire SC is out of service. Roadside Assistance would then contact Tesla. You would not contact Roadside Assistance to report a single SC stall is out of service.