Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone heard anything else about a possible new SpC in Mason? Seems close to the Blue Ash one and doesn't add much in terms of long term travel. One on I-75 would make more sense for north-south travel on 75.

The Meijer in the area is technically not in Mason but in Loveland and I only see construction of a new fast food restaurant there. There's another Meijer in West Chester - haven't checked it yet but it would make more sense to me since its just off I-75.

If anyone has any other ideas, I can check them out.
I was at the Meijer in West Chester today and drove around. There was no indication of a supercharger install anywhere.

I was at the Meijer in West Chester today and drove around. There was no indication of a supercharger install anywhere.

I have been looking for building permits in the Mason/Warren County area and have found none. Perhaps this crew was working on generic chargers in the city of Mason. IDK. Not a great location though. Seems like downtown might be more convenient to more highways.

Drove by today (11/17) and, sadly, despite assurance the meter would be in a week or so ago, nothing has changed except some limited landscaping. No fence in and no meter. So, Toledo SpC construction has ground to a halt! That is all these pictures show.:(

IMG_3889.jpg IMG_3890.jpg IMG_3891.jpg

It's odd that they sent a fence when it looks like at this point that they are not going to install it. Not that they always have to mind you. We have three SC's under construction in the Detroit metro area right now and only one of them will end up with a fence around the equipment. For that one though the fence was actually installed on the concrete pad and only goes around the SC equipment (not around the transformer). The ones we have without the fence now just have trees around them. So apparently that's now a thing.

As for the numbers, yes, those are definitely a thing that Tesla comes out and puts on when they do their validation testing at the very end (meaning after the meter is in place and the site is powered up).

• Informative
Reactions: Ciaopec
View attachment 262573 View attachment 262574 View attachment 262573 View attachment 262574 View attachment 262575 View attachment 262576 It is Black Friday 11/24. Toledo SpC has a meter, a fence (but no gates), and lighted Tesla lights , and numbers on the stanchions. Unfortunately, I am not in the Tesla tonight ( groan, suffer, whine) so I cannot actually plug in. Construction fence (mostly removed) and there is accest to the stanchions. Finally getting close.
I'll be driving through on Sunday and will check it out if no one else does first.

Reactions: Jonathan Hewitt
IT IS ALIVE...!!!!
View attachment 262609

And how about the song that was conveniently on the radio when I got near the place. Very fitting.
View attachment 262610

There is still some cleanup that they need to do around the site (like removing the temporary orange fencing).
View attachment 262611

I needed an excuse to run out and get some more Yuengling, and this was a nice bonus. Plugged in and charging. :)
View attachment 262612

@BlueShift Looks like the Toledo charger is up and running.

Reactions: Jonathan Hewitt
It is still not showing up on my Tesla' navigation. I'm on the road tomorrow and I hate to count on it and end up stranded.

That's a very valid point... Take into consideration though that the Supercharger in Maumee is only about 20-25 miles away from this one and that one is definitely open.

It does take a while for them to show up in the car and on the website...but they have also been known to go up and down before they are announced as official.

Like I said, they do need to do some cleanup here...and maybe put in more fencing (the gates). So you do need to factor all that in as to whether this one will be there when you need it. But it was absolutely working last night...but that does not mean much until it's listed as live on the Tesla website and in the car.

Hadn’t looked at the Tesla supercharger map for a while but looks like quite a few will be added ‘by the end of 2018’. Three around Columbus, several along the lake and one in ‘West Cincinnati’. Whatever that is it’s not Mason.