Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hadn’t looked at the Tesla supercharger map for a while but looks like quite a few will be added ‘by the end of 2018’. Three around Columbus, several along the lake and one in ‘West Cincinnati’. Whatever that is it’s not Mason.
That map is very hit or miss though. For instance, there's superchargers under construction in Muskegon & Big Rapids, MI that are nowhere to be found on the '17 or '18 Tesla map. I'm not saying they are going to build one in Mason, but I definitely wouldn't discount any chargers simply because they're not on the map.

I charged at the Toledo Supercharger today and the workers there were surprised that the chargers had power. They thought they had been turned off. They also mentioned that there is still a few more days of working on the transformers before it is finished. Sorry, I don't have any details. I just wanted to mention this because I would not completely rely on this supercharger being operational in the next few days.

I was at the Meijer in West Chester today and drove around. There was no indication of a supercharger install anywhere.
Hadn’t looked at the Tesla supercharger map for a while but looks like quite a few will be added ‘by the end of 2018’. Three around Columbus, several along the lake and one in ‘West Cincinnati’. Whatever that is it’s not Mason.

Let me put a rest to the Mason SpC rumor since I may have started it based on a conversation with contractors in Toledo. They said, at the time , that they were installing a charger in Mason. I misinterpreted that to mean SpC. The guys today (12/2) said it was a generic installation and NOT Tesla SpC. Sorrry for getting hopes up. Someone down there should look through Hamilton (?) county building permits. That’s how I found the Toledo site.

• Informative
Reactions: Jonathan Hewitt
1BE99387-E1C4-4C84-A3DC-F74E2B6E8076.jpeg 6B1D5DC3-E6CB-421B-9854-A3DC4D8836A1.jpeg FE9C6087-F1D7-4DB3-B6C9-DCBDA60BABF6.jpeg 35DFEC58-DE22-4FC8-9D94-FCE2A55FAB09.jpeg C458D718-B54F-4D52-8D2F-BBE20D7EA507.jpeg Toledo is up and running. Site is cleaned and contractor equipment removed. Spy shots of latest equipment purportedly to smooth out power surges.

• Informative
Reactions: Acps110