Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I suspect you will be able to go to Memphis by end of June. It is charging in Memphis that will take awhile to continue. Yet I also believe the Memphis SC is imminent. You dont put a SC in Sikeston/Minor unless you plan on continuing a route.

Agreed, but if your destination is Memphis, there are already a ton of charging options for overnight.

Plugshare Memphis.png

(These are all 240V options: 14-50s, J1772s, Tesla Wall Chargers)

Three of those are Nissan CHAdeMO's, so they could be used for en-route charging in a pinch, but surely a Supercharger will pop up there in the not-too-distant future as well.

• Helpful
Reactions: SW2Fiddler
Agreed, but if your destination is Memphis, there are already a ton of charging options for overnight.

View attachment 177402
(These are all 240V options: 14-50s, J1772s, Tesla Wall Chargers)

Three of those are Nissan CHAdeMO's, so they could be used for en-route charging in a pinch, but surely a Supercharger will pop up there in the not-too-distant future as well.
When we head that way our destination is Little Rock, Now we do stop in Memphis for BBQ. Still last year we stopped and needed to stay for 3 plus hours to get enough juice to make it from Memphis to Little Rock. The J1772s only charged at a rate of about 18 miles per hour. The only reason we were able to have a short of a charge was because we left Sikeston with a 100% full charge. With the SC in Minor and Memphis we could do the whole trip in 1 day. Rather then over 2 days. The 1 in Minor makes it so we could do it in 1 very long day.

When we head that way our destination is Little Rock, Now we do stop in Memphis for BBQ. Still last year we stopped and needed to stay for 3 plus hours to get enough juice to make it from Memphis to Little Rock. The J1772s only charged at a rate of about 18 miles per hour. The only reason we were able to have a short of a charge was because we left Sikeston with a 100% full charge. With the SC in Minor and Memphis we could do the whole trip in 1 day. Rather then over 2 days. The 1 in Minor makes it so we could do it in 1 very long day.

It always warms the cockles of my heart when someone posts that a particular Supercharger enables or substantially improves a trip.

Central BBQ, right?? Best ribs and sauce in the country by my account. I pick up my CPO MS soon and want to easily slide down there from STL...