Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Lake Geneva, WI

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
According to Tesla the SuperChargers should be operational now!
This charger was NOT working as of yesterday. Please add a photo if you find out it is working. Photo from Superchargers iOS
8882033E-9133-49D0-B1A9-D3F38B8112A9.jpeg

Attachments

• FDF08A01-43C5-45B7-AA6C-77A8A7F8EC15.jpeg
    FDF08A01-43C5-45B7-AA6C-77A8A7F8EC15.jpeg
    173.8 KB · Views: 82
Was there this afternoon and it wasn’t working. Called service and they opened a ticket on it. The rep said it looks like it was never online..
The rep was wrong. See post #26.

That being said, it's definitely possible that something went wrong and they need to replace a part. This happened to me at Laramie, WY when it first opened. It was activated and put up on supercharge.info for over a month, but never on the Tesla website or Nav. Then when I got there it was shut down and they said they needed to replace some part. I'm guessing something similar happened here.

@Chuq @MarcoRP

The rep was wrong. See post #26.

That being said, it's definitely possible that something went wrong and they need to replace a part. This happened to me at Laramie, WY when it first opened. It was activated and put up on supercharge.info for over a month, but never on the Tesla website or Nav. Then when I got there it was shut down and they said they needed to replace some part. I'm guessing something similar happened here.

@Chuq @MarcoRP

Can confirm that it *was* open at some point, since the Plugshare entry is an official supercharger entry:

upload_2019-11-18_11-15-12.png

• Informative
Reactions: MarcoRP