Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Milford, CT - Boston Post Road

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My wife charged at the Milford South superchargers on i95 a couple days ago. She was charging at ~27% SOC on our brand new X75D and was only getting ~30KW/HR. Unplugged and replugged in and it went up to ~60 but never any better than that. Are those two known to be "slow"? It wasn't cold out, and our battery was plenty warm from a 90 minute drive. Later in the day she charged in the superchargers in Tarrytown NY and saw around 76kw.

I was at this supercharger last night at about 10:30 pm and I think I dropped my Tesla Fob and a money clip with PJS engraved. It was the middle charger of the line. If anyone finds it I would appreciate it
Paul J Schubert
155 Sohier Street
Cohasset ma
339-499-8624c#

Thread bump. Just want to vent.

Was here charging today, I was the only car charging in 3A. I go into the mall for lunch. I come back out, and there's a MY pulling into 3B -- RIGHT NEXT TO ME. I think he tried to pull into 4A but didn't know how to reverse into a stall and ended up in 3B.

And this is a V2 SC. The dude looked like a 20-something MY owning hippy. As most SCs are V3 these days, I didn't engage with him, as he probably wouldn't have understood how V2 stalls are shared nor would he have cared.

BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD -- there are 12 other empty stalls there -- you have to park DIRECTLY NEXT TO THE ONLY OTHER CAR THERE? WTAF?

He also parked very crooked almost encroaching into the next 4A spot.

I wish they'd upgrade this location to V3.