Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Lumberton, NC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
^^^^
Canadian folks: not cool to tie up entire SC....
Were they blocking all the other chargers? To be fair, it is difficult to use a supercharger while towing a trailer especially when there is no spots designed to let you charge when pulling in facing forward. He's a photo of my S charging at Lumberton with bikes on the back which required some creative positioning.
I don't have a problem with someone taking up extra spaces if they stay with the car or leave a note to allow contact if no other spaces are open for other users.
IMG_4589.JPG

Reactions: PStewart
Were they blocking all the other chargers? To be fair, it is difficult to use a supercharger while towing a trailer especially when there is no spots designed to let you charge when pulling in facing forward. He's a photo of my S charging at Lumberton with bikes on the back which required some creative positioning.
I don't have a problem with someone taking up extra spaces if they stay with the car or leave a note to allow contact if no other spaces are open for other users.
View attachment 360381

Yes, the note said they blocked all the chargers....your picture doesn't