Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger locations

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
And none for Canada!
At least not for a while. They keep saying the Detroit-Montreal corridor will have them but nothing yet.

Originally they were supposed to be installed this month, then i heard end of Winter. Now I'm hearing End of 3rd Quarter. Yeah right!
My guess is we won't see them until next year, if that!
have hear elon state on two presentations too cold now, waiting for thaw. has it thawed yet in canada?

have hear elon state on two presentations too cold now, waiting for thaw. has it thawed yet in canada?

Just makes sense to build SpCs during the easier/easiest temperate weather, instead of spending twice the effort, time and money to achieve the same results.
The other thing that MAY be happening is the actual cabinets might be being built/configured to upgraded status of 135 kWh, in lieu of most current 120 kWh.

IF all the SpC in Canada end up being 135kWh, would that have been worth the wait?

Absolutely! (Assuming B batteries will be able to take 135kWh) :)

Just makes sense to build SpCs during the easier/easiest temperate weather, instead of spending twice the effort, time and money to achieve the same results.
The other thing that MAY be happening is the actual cabinets might be being built/configured to upgraded status of 135 kWh, in lieu of most current 120 kWh.

IF all the SpC in Canada end up being 135kWh, would that have been worth the wait?

Ok, has Tesla given up adding new Superchargers in Ontario this year? These are the ones “scheduled” for 2018:
Brockville, Renfrew, Deep River, North Bay, Orangeville, Waterloo, Mississauga, Vaughan, Scarborough, North York, Toronto - The Annex, Toronto - Yonge/Eglinton, Toronto - Liberty Village.
I know there’s Elon time but that’s a lot of unfulfilled installations.
Any ideas anyone?

Reactions: me|onger