Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Kindersley, SK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I saw an update on the Saskatchewan EV Association webpage that a Tesla Supercharger is currently under construction in Kindersley, SK. It is located between the Coop and next to the wall of the Pet Valu. There are 6 Tesla Supercharger stalls and 2 generic stalls.

Credit to Eugene Hritzuk for the pictures.
IMG_4341.jpeg

IMG_4340.jpeg

Kindersley, SK

Host Type: Gas Station
Host: Co-op Gas Bar
Along National Highways: SK-7
Along Provincial Highways (<=8km): SK-21

SK-7

To: End (SK-14 Saskatoon, SK) - 195 km
Diversion: 0.4 km

SK-21

To: End (SK-919/SK-950 Meadow Lake, SK) - 383.8 km
Diversion: 3.7 km

There are more than 2 roads in central Canada.

Reactions: Kewmpie1
It’s great to see these being installed before winter.

Can anyone confirm that they are up and running? The station appears in the car’s NAV system now, but not on Tesla’s supercharger map on their website. I’m looking for some confirmation before attempting that route from Saskatoon to Calgary.

Reactions: Hugh Mannity
It’s great to see these being installed before winter.

Can anyone confirm that they are up and running? The station appears in the car’s NAV system now, but not on Tesla’s supercharger map on their website. I’m looking for some confirmation before attempting that route from Saskatoon to Calgary.
I haven’t seen it show up in my car NAV nor in the Tesla iOS mobile app. If it’s showing up in your car NAV it should be very close and maybe rolling out soon. Your car NAV should report pretty accurately if the stations are available and online