Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Brighton, MI

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like there is a 12 stall Supercharger going in at the Meijer in Brighton, MI - it's just S of I-96 on W. Grand River.
@corywright

Address is 8650 W. Grand River Ave, Brighton, MI 48116

Photos from the Tesla Model 3/Y Owners Of Michigan FB page show construction is in progress, with digging in place and what looks like V4 cabinets delivered to the site. Looks to be on the N side of the parking lot from the pics. Credit to Jeremy M. for the original pictures that got me searching.

Permit info:
Screenshot 2024-04-14 at 2.15.10 PM.png

Last edited:
Reactions: KJD
Photos from the Tesla Model 3/Y Owners Of Michigan FB page show construction is in progress, with digging in place and what looks like V4 cabinets delivered to the site. Looks to be on the N side of the parking lot from the pics. Credit to Jeremy M. for the original pictures that got me searching.
Do you have pictures of the V4 cabinets? Didn't see any cabinets in the pictures posted.

Are you saying V4 dispensers? There were no electrical cabinets onsite. I drove by yesterday and they were doing some work on the conduits.View attachment 1039593
Those are just the dispensers. So far all V4 dispensers have been fed by V3 cabinets, so when the original post mentioned V4 cabinets spotted on site I got excited.

digging in place and what looks like V4 cabinets delivered to the site.