Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SuperCharger - Denton, Tx

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ardmore has already been confirmed, so Pauls Valley doesn't make sense-- it's only 45 miles away. Between Ardmore and Perry there will have to be something in the Oklahoma City area near the crossroads of two of the busiest north-south and east-west routes in the country, whether on I-40 or I-35.

Agree. Our friends in Paul's Valley will have to do without an SC.

But where is the OKC SC?

I posted that Pauls Valley is nicely in the middle of the Denton/Perry drive and Wichita between Perry/Salina without fully understanding Bollar's post.
So if Ardmore is confirmed it just opens up where the next one could be.
Still like the Wichita one on the north leg though.

[edited to correct author stupidity]

Last edited:
Howdy folks!

Is there any way to find the timetable for this supercharger?

Been hoping that it'd be operational by the end of January, but that doesn't look very possible now.

Is it possible to charge at HPWCs in Farmers Branch? Do you make an appointment to take up a slot or anything?

Howdy folks!

Been hoping that it'd be operational by the end of January, but that doesn't look very possible now.

Is it possible to charge at HPWCs in Farmers Branch? Do you make an appointment to take up a slot or anything?

Are you referring to the Maker Space HPWC? I think it's actually 40A. You just show up and charge. They do request a donation, though. If it's during their normal hours, you can just hand them a buck or two. They also have a PayPal address on their website.

Howdy folks!

You're thinking of the Service Center? Call ahead -- chargers may be available during opening hours.

Of course, there are a fair number of HPWCs on Plugshare (including mine). You're welcome to charge with us if you want.

Nothing new on Denton since 11/19.

Sorry folks I meant the Tesla Service Center in Farmers Branch - 13725 Welch Road Farmers Branch, TX 75244

I heard that you can charge your car at those too.

It's hit and miss based on their workload. I don't know if they have it at a full 80A there, though. From what I remember, the conduit running to the one on the wall at the front didn't look very thick. As Bollar said, I would call ahead. If it's only 40A, I'd look for a full HPWC like Rocky's.

It's hit and miss based on their workload. I don't know if they have it at a full 80A there, though. From what I remember, the conduit running to the one on the wall at the front didn't look very thick. As Bollar said, I would call ahead. If it's only 40A, I'd look for a full HPWC like Rocky's.

Either that or do a shopping day at Northpark.

Nope. Checked again this morning.

I emailed Tesla team and I received this:

Thank you for your email. We are approaching the construction phase at our site near Denton, and construction typically takes four weeks. There are a number of scenarios that can affect the timeline for a new site but we are working hard to open as many sites as quickly as we can. Please note that we cannot guarantee opening dates at any our sites.

Last edited: