Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Commerce, GA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Swung by on the way home this weekend. Almost there. Just missing the transformer.

Attachments

• IMG_5183.jpg
    IMG_5183.jpg
    802.1 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_5184.jpg
    IMG_5184.jpg
    670.8 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_5186.jpg
    IMG_5186.jpg
    719.6 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_5185.jpg
    IMG_5185.jpg
    895.2 KB · Views: 72
And to state it out loud, that photo shows that the utility transformer has been installed (somewhat hidden behind power conversion cabinets). So yes this should now be close.
Good thing you pointed this out. I was thinking there wasn't any progress between my post and this update. I also heard that there was a transformer supply chain issue. Good thing its not effecting this location!

Reactions: ChrisC
I charged here yesterday afternoon. The Quik Trip is very convenient for restrooms and snacks. There's also a neat used bookstore in the main wing of the shopping center. There are a couple of places to eat in the center, but the Whataburger and Chipotle require crossing a busy stroad. (There is a traffic light, but even that won't make crossing completely safe.)

I posted pictures in over in the supercharging hunting thread.

Reactions: windgrins
I charged here last night on my way back from seeing the Cybertruck at Charlotte. Quick trip was nice for a restroom break and a snack.

Unfortunately I saw the trash cans where overflowing. There was an empty can across the road about 100’ away at the QT. I sent the pic to my contact.

Attachments

• IMG_0979.jpeg
    IMG_0979.jpeg
    398.8 KB · Views: 22
I charged here last night on my way back from seeing the Cybertruck at Charlotte. Quick trip was nice for a restroom break and a snack.

Unfortunately I saw the trash cans where overflowing. There was an empty can across the road about 100’ away at the QT. I sent the pic to my contact.
Why do people do this?! Some people suck.