Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Coeur d'Alene, ID (LIVE Feb 2015, 6 V2 + 8 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
8 new stalls are still taped -off.
new curbing has been poured..

It looks to me that a new transformer has been installed. It is taller and sports new paint. The previous one was faded and stained. But I can’t be certain.

Does this have big enough capacity to support six V2s and eight V3s?

View attachment 942833
Looks like they might be in the process of commissioning since the new stalls are counted in the stall count. And the max is 250kw.
1685676089717.png

Looks like they might be in the process of commissioning since the new stalls are counted in the stall count. And the max is 250kw.
View attachment 943154
I was here over Memorial Day Weekend. They were mid-commission and ran into issues with the install that required Blackstone to come back on site and do some additional work. Hopefully this will be live soon but for now it's still offline.

Anyone find it interesting that there is a grey Q3 pin for CdA even after the eoq update? Anyone hear any rumors? If it’s real and not just a forgotten about removal then maybe we’ll see a dig ticket when the MT sites are all done for the quarter.
I noticed this. I am hopeful that there is a supercharger more East of the current build. Also along I-90 would be nice. The current setup feels like it services more of Coeur D'Alene then I-90 traffic. So it would be nice to have one closer to I-90. I know it was there long before Spokane and Liberty Lake but it feels like one of the most out of the way I-90 servers that I've seen (Mind you my knowledge only covers Washington, Idaho, and Montana).

I noticed this. I am hopeful that there is a supercharger more East of the current build. Also along I-90 would be nice. The current setup feels like it services more of Coeur D'Alene then I-90 traffic. So it would be nice to have one closer to I-90. I know it was there long before Spokane and Liberty Lake but it feels like one of the most out of the way I-90 servers that I've seen (Mind you my knowledge only covers Washington, Idaho, and Montana).
If they put it between Liberty Lake and Coeur D'Alene I will be very confused. This area (currently) has enough stalls to service this area. Where it makes more sense is between Coeur D'Alene and the newly opened Saint Regis superchargers.

Reactions: finman100
I would think that something actually east of CdA would be useful too. For example, I've always been kinda surprised that a supercharger wasn't installed in Kellogg, as it's a tourist-y place (big ski resort there), and it's between two mountain passes. Heck, there's an EA charger at the Walmart there now...

Reactions: ReddyLeaf
I would think that something actually east of CdA would be useful too. For example, I've always been kinda surprised that a supercharger wasn't installed in Kellogg, as it's a tourist-y place (big ski resort there), and it's between two mountain passes. Heck, there's an EA charger at the Walmart there now...

Agreed, I moved through here towing a large Uhaul trailer in September. I had to ditch out and stop at the EA station in order to make it through this gap. If there were a supercharger through here it would make passing through while towing a heck of a lot easier. Having CCS was a blessing but having a supercharger would make this a lot easier.