Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Blaine, WA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Big Earl: Thanks for clearing that up - you were right. The $4.86 was from my last charge in August at a different Supercharger. Apparently you get free charging at a new charger location until it gets added into the system map?

Big Earl: Thanks for clearing that up - you were right. The $4.86 was from my last charge in August at a different Supercharger. Apparently you get free charging at a new charger location until it gets added into the system map?

Sometimes. I’ve gotten several free charges at new yet-to-be-listed locations but I’ve also been charged a few times.

• Informative
Reactions: IdaX
You been to Bob's burgers? Theres one in the parking lot.
In addition to bobs, and woods, aJack in the box and a grocery store with a small deli.
Subway too.
You can do your NEXUS interview while you wait to charge too.
sounds like a well-equipped stop, thanks all. will try to check it out soon.
haven't been to Bob's but now that I think of it, I've noticed one at the Burlington SC.

image.jpg
The Blaine SC is now showing on the Tesla Nav screen - although it doesn’t seem to have the live indicator of #stalls occupied. I’m currently charging at Arlington SC on my way south - I will try to check it out on way home tomorrow night

View attachment 467929 The Blaine SC is now showing on the Tesla Nav screen - although it doesn’t seem to have the live indicator of #stalls occupied. I’m currently charging at Arlington SC on my way south - I will try to check it out on way home tomorrow night
Finally!!! Haha, now everyone in the lower mainland of Vancouver will flock to this charger. I was there yesterday and still it wasn't on my map. How peaceful :D