Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Summon for Tesla vision owners?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I read that Tesla vision owners were going to get summon in April. It is now May. I haven’t been able to find anything more with a timeline. Does anyone have any info?

I wish musk would spend less time thinking up uninteresting acronyms for his features and more time making them a reality…

It was originally going in the newest released version FSD 13.3.6 (2024.3.25), April 28, 2024.

"In mid-March, Elon Musk announced that Tesla will reintroduce Smart Summon and Autopark to its vehicles. Tesla has now delivered on the Autopark promise, but we’re still waiting on the improved Smart Summon feature. It’s possible we’ll see in FSD v12.4."

Reactions: EVRider-FL
Correction: It was originally going in the newest released version FSD 12.3.6 (2024.3.25), April 28, 2024.
Auto park is missing or at least I cannot get mine to function the way it used to. Put in a sevice request missing autopark. Reply came back. No service required. But auto park just not there just Tesla Vision. That is park it yourself. That’s no fun. Seen the summon feature played with it early on haven’t touched it since. Guess will see if it works tomorrow at my testing ground. Big parking lot. I have a tight parking space so Tesla vision alarms sound and stop display across screen so set to standard.

watched a video on how Tesla vision was suppose to work. Set mine up same way. Took Tesla Model S 2021 to parking lot. Did not show any parking available. Lots of clearly marked empty spaces. So who do I talk to where do I turn. Only place that Tesla vision displays is where I park at home. Guess try reboot system maybe.

Auto park is missing or at least I cannot get mine to function the way it used to. Put in a sevice request missing autopark. Reply came back. No service required. But auto park just not there just Tesla Vision. That is park it yourself. That’s no fun. Seen the summon feature played with it early on haven’t touched it since. Guess will see if it works tomorrow at my testing ground. Big parking lot. I have a tight parking space so Tesla vision alarms sound and stop display across screen so set to standard.
Same here. Rats!

Finally gave up called Tesla support. Have to have FSD supervised on and Tesla vision enabled for auto park to work. But 2021 model s display not on big screen just the on in front of my yoke. Had to use my scroll button to auto park. Does work. Learn something new every day just wish they would give us instructions. Would make life easier and less stressful. Still plan on trying summon. Just got through this need a break. Will keep you informed