Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Stuck in park in car wash

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I put my Model 3 through a car wash. My seatbelt was off and I put it in neutral. The wash started pulling the car through the wash. In about 20 feet, it auto parked and gave me a message that it was preventing a roll away. The car wash stopped and I finally got into neutral and was pulled another 20 feet. It auto parked again and stopped the wash again. I got it back into neutral and put on my seat belt. I made it through the wash.

I went through the wash again. I put my seatbelt ON; I put it in neutral and it went through fine.

I went through again. I turned Creep Mode OFF and put car in drive, and it went through wash fine.

I put my Model 3 through a car wash. My seatbelt was off and I put it in neutral. The wash started pulling the car through the wash. In about 20 feet, it auto parked and gave me a message that it was preventing a roll away. The car wash stopped and I finally got into neutral and was pulled another 20 feet. It auto parked again and stopped the wash again. I got it back into neutral and put on my seat belt. I made it through the wash.

I went through the wash again. I put my seatbelt ON; I put it in neutral and it went through fine.

I went through again. I turned Creep Mode OFF and put car in drive, and it went through wash fine.
Try putting car in TOW mode . It's in the owners mamuam somewhere.